Pilot

Salvatore Borading House:

Stefan: For over a century, we have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Stella: Until now. We are vampires. And this is our story. 

Mystic Falls High School:

Stefan and Stella walk inside the school

Stefan and Stella walk inside the school. Inside the school office. Secretary: Both of your records are incomplete. Both of you are missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts. Stefan: Please look again. Stella I'm sure everything you need is there. Stefan and Stella compel the secretary. Secretary: Well, you're right. So it is.

Outside the school office, Bonnie watches Stefan and Stella. Stefan & Stella: Thank you. Secretary: You're welcome. After school ended Stella went home and talked to Zach for a while and then she called Dallas to see how she was doing and what was going on with her. She knows that Stefan is following that girl who looks a lot like Kathabitch.

Salvatore Borading House:

Stefan comes home and is writing in his diary. Stefan: I lost control today. Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface. I'm simply not able to resist her. Stella came into his room. Stella: Dear diary I found a girl who looks a lot like my ex-girlfriend and I just know that I have to get to know her if not my life will be incomplete so please help me god to know her and so that she can be in my life. Stefan: Oh Stella you are so funny and hilarious. Stella: And you have been stuck with me for how many years now? Stefan: 145 years little sis. Stella: You're funny, we are the same age though you may have been born first. Stefan: So therefore little sis. Stella: Ok fine big bro. Stella and Stefan start laughing at each other. Stefan: Oh remember Elena. Stella: The Kathabitch look alike. Stefan: Yes, will you come with me to take her diary back to her. Stella: Ugh the stuff I do for you Stef. Stefan: But you love me Stelli. Stella: Yeah I do Stef. Stefan is laughing at Stella.

Gilbert Residence:

She opens the door. Elena: Oh. Stefan: Sorry, I was about to knock. I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was...strange. Elena: No worries. I get it, blood makes you squeamish. Stefan: Um, something like that. How's your leg? Elena: Oh, it's fine. Just a scratch, barely. How did you know where I lived?

Stefan: It's a small town. I asked the first person I saw. Um, I thought you might want this back. He hands her her diary. Elena: Oh, I must have dropped it. I--thank you. Stefan: Don't worry, I didn't...read it. Elena: No? Why not? Most people would have. Stefan: Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine. Elena: You keep a journal? Stefan: Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it. Memories are too important. Elena: Yeah. I'm just gonna...umm, you don't have to stay out there. He tries to go in but he can't. Stefan: I'm fine. Sorry, were you going somewhere? Elena: Yeah, I'm meeting a friend. Do you guys want to come?

Stefan: Sure why not. Stefan and Stella turn to walk away and Stella rolls her eyes at her brother. Stella: Stef why. Stefan: Because... Stella: Because you have to know her I know. Stefan: She just seems so different from her. Stella: Okay fine.