Blood Brothers

Quarry 1864:

In another flashback, Stefan awakes with a start. He opens his shirt and sees the bullet wound is gone. He also sees a ring on his hand and examines it. Emily is there. Emily: Katherine had me make that for you weeks ago. Stefan: Where am I? Emily: The quarry just north of town. My brother and I brought you here last night. We found you dead in the woods. Stefan: Where's Damon? Where's Stella? Am I...am I a...? Emily: Not yet. You're in transition. Stefan: But how? I...Emily: You had Katherine's blood in your system when you died. Stefan: No. I never...Emily: She's been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stefan. Stefan: And Damon? Emily: No compulsion was necessary. He drank from her willingly. Stefan joins Damon and Stella by the river. Damon: I woke up last night. I didn't know where I was. I went to the church. And I watched them drag her inside. Then they set fire to it. And the whole church went up into flames. They killed her, Stefan. She's gone.

Mystic Falls High School:

Jeremy is walking to class

Jeremy is walking to class. Stella joins him. Stella: Hey loverboy. Jeremy: Hey princess. Stella: So anything planned for today? Jeremy: No why? Stella: Just wondering? Jeremy: Maybe after school we can go to your place and you can tell me more about your life before and after you became a vampire? Stella: I don't know maybe. Jeremy: Please. Stella: Oh let me think about it. Jeremy: Okay. Stella: Okay yes I will. Jeremy: That was fast. Stella: I know. Jeremy: I love you. Stella: I love you too. They kiss.

Quarry 1864:

Stefan gets a pail of water. He brings it over to where Damon is sitting. They wash out their shirts with the water. Stefan: I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now. Wonder how he took the news that we're dead. Damon: As if he cares. He betrayed us. Stefan: He thought he was protecting us, Damon. He thought he was protecting this town. Damon: God. This sun hurts my eyes. Stefan: It's part of it. The muscle aches, the sick feeling...Emily says it's our bodies pushing us to feed, to complete the transition. Damon: That's not gonna happen. Stefan: Is that your choice, then? To die instead? Damon: Isn't it yours? This was all to be with Katherine. But she's gone. I want it over.

Gilbert Residence:

Jeremy and Stella are talking in his bedroom. Jeremy: So what is the first memory you have as a vampire? Stella: You know we remember everything before we become a vampire up until now. Jeremy: Oh what was your first time as a vampire like? Stella: Well I can tell you that one of my first memories was me talking to Stefan and him telling me that everything will be okay. Jeremy: How were you turned? Stella: Well Damon decided to feed on me and turn me into a vampire just so he could torture Stefan since Stefan wanted me to live my life as a human and forget about them and just live a long and happy life. But Damon had other plans and decided that we would be vampires together for the rest of our lives. Jeremy: Oh my god Stella. Stella: Hey I've come to terms with it. Over the last 145 years so trust me we are all fine. Jeremy: Are you sure. Stella: Yeah just like every family we have our ups and downs and we have our fights with each other. Jeremy: Oh yeah true. Stella: Yeah and we all love each other too. Jeremy: Yeah that's true. Stella: Yeap. Jeremy and Stella start kissing and taking each other's clothes off. Jeremy: I don't want Jenna to walk in on us. Stella: Jenna's in the kitchen. She just opened the refrigerator. Jeremy: Wait. You can hear that? That is so cool. He goes back to kissing her.

Salvatore Estate 1864:

Stefan enters his fathers office. Giuseppe looks up from his desk and stands up in surprise. Giuseppe: Dear God! Stefan: Even in our death, you only feel shame? Giuseppe: You're one of them now. Stefan: No. Father, I came to say good-bye. Giuseppe: I watched you die. Stefan: You were there when we were shot? Giuseppe: I pulled the trigger myself. Stefan: You killed your own sons? Giuseppe: You were both dead to me the moment you sided with the vampires. I only thank God that your mother isn't alive to see the disgrace you've become. Stefan: I haven't turned yet. I don't want to. I'm going to let myself die, father. Please. Giuseppe: Yes, you are. Giuseppe gets out at wooden rod, breaks it in two, and attempts to stab Stefan. Stefan throws him against the wall. The stake has impaled his father. Stefan rushes towards him. Giuseppe: Uhh! Stefan: Father, I didn't mean to. Giuseppe: Get away from me. Stefan: You know your only daughter is in transition because of your oldest son right? Giuseppe: What! No no no no. Stefan: Yes, I'm sorry father. Giuseppe: No your not and this all happened because of you. Stefan: No, let me help you. Please. Stefan removes the stake from his father's chest. He sees the blood on the stake and his fingers. He licks his fingers. He touches his father's wound and licks more blood from his fingers. His eyes start to transform. Giuseppe: Ohh. Ohh. Stefan: Uhh. Uhh! Oh, God. What's happening to me? Stefan feels the fangs that have grown in his mouth.

Quarry 1864:

Stella was sitting as far from Damon as she could

Stella was sitting as far from Damon as she could. Stefan looked over at his sister. 

Stefan: Are you okay sis. Stella: No I'm not. Stefan pulled his sister into a hug. Stefan: What's a matter , is it something I did? Stella: No no nothing you did. Stefan: Oh okay. Stella: Yeah Stefan: Then what's wrong? Stella: Since Damon decided to feed on me I don't get to live a long and happy human life like I wanted too. Stefan: Oh Stella. Stefan hugged her again.

Later on:

Stella: What are you doing? Who is that? Stefan: I brought her for you. She's a gift. Have a seat, please. Stella: What have you done, Stefan? Stefan: Stella, I've been to see father. He came at me. I didn't know my own strength. There was blood everywhere. He was dying, and the blood was too strong. I needed it. I had to have it. Stella: You fed. Stefan: Yes. And it's incredible. My body is exploding with power, Damon. Stella: No. Stefan: I can hear things from far away. I can see through the darkness. I can move, like it's magic. And the guilt, the pain...Stella, I can turn it off. Like a switch. Katherine was right. It's a whole another world out there, Stella. Stella: Katherine is dead, Stefan. There's is nothing you can do about it. Stefan: No. You can turn that off, too. You don't have to feel that pain anymore. Stella: I don't want it. Stefan: You're weak. You'll be dead soon. You need this. Stella: No. Stefan: You'll die. Stella: No. I can't. Stefan: Please. I won't let you die. Stella: No. I can't. Stefan: Don't fight it. We can do this...together. Stella drinks the blood of the girl.

Quarry 1864:

Stefan, Stella and Damon are all vampires now. Stefan: How do you feel? Stella: You were right. Damon: It is a whole new world. Stefan: We can explore it together. Damon: You got what you wanted...You, Stella and me for all eternity. But here this, brother. I will make it an eternity of misery for you. Stefan: Damon! Damon leaves. Stefan, in the present, is looking weak. In the past, Emily finds Stefan. Emily: You've transitioned. Stefan: You'd have rather found me dead? Emily: Katherine saved my life once. I owed her. That doesn't mean I'd wish her curse on anyone. Stefan: It feels more like a gift. Emily: That will change. Stefan: Why is that? Emily: Because even in death, your heart is pure, Stefan. I sense that about you. That will be your curse. Stefan: Emily, wait.