You're Undead to Me

Gilbert Residence:

Stella tries to get up but Jeremy pulls her closer. Jeremy: Where are you going Stel. Stella: To the bathroom Jer. Jeremy: Oh ok. Stella heads to the bathroom. Elena is waking up and goes to the bathroom. She meets Stella. Stella: I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done. Elena: It's--it's ok. Take your time. Elena leaves and Stella goes to Jeremy's room. Stella: I think you might be in trouble. Jeremy: What did you do? Stella: Oh, Elena saw me. Jeremy: I'm a drug-using delinquent. A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry. Stella kisses Jeremy. 

Stella and Jeremy get ready and head to her house so that she can change and get her bag and then they head to school

Stella and Jeremy get ready and head to her house so that she can change and get her bag and then they head to school. And they hang out in her car for a little bit and then they head into the school. She takes him home afterwards and stays with him and they do their homework together. Elena is in her bedroom. Jeremy walks in. 

Jeremy: You ok? Elena: Is Stella in there? Jeremy: Don't answer a question with another question. Maybe. What's wrong with you? Elena: I'm miserable. Jeremy: Well, you should go get something to eat. Stella: It was very nice what you did for my brother. Very romantic. Jeremy: Well, I was feeling romantic. Jeremy kisses Stella and they just make out for a while and then they talk and then she heads home.

Car Wash:

Caroline: No friend discounts

Caroline: No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not. Elena: No we are not. Stefan arrives. Stefan: Hi. Elena: Hey! Caroline: The event is called sexy suds, you know. Stefan: Did we just get scolded? Elena: And judged, yeah. Stefan: Wow. Elena: I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off. Stefan: I think you have to go first. Elena: Ok. Elena pulls off her shirt but has trouble getting it off. Stefan helps her. 

Elena: Ok, um--sorry, So not sexy. Ugh. Stefan: I disagree. They kiss. Bonnie: uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff. Matt: I'm just observing. Bonnie: Mm-hmm. Oh. Tiki. this one's yours. Tiki: Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S. Bonnie: You don't have to be rude. Stella: Shut up Tiki. Tiki: Rude is uglying up the road with that junk. Bonnie uses her powers to splash water on Tiki. Stella whispers to Bonnie, nice one.Tiki: Whoa! What the hell? Matt: Wet and wild, Tik.

Tiki: Sweeper duty. Bonnie: What? Tiki: We have to clean the pavement. Bonnie: It's a car wash. By definition, the pavement's clean. Tiki: But not dry. Stella: Who cares. Bonnie: And I'm doing this why? Tiki: Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge. Fabulous. Stella: Shut up Tiki. With her powers, Bonnie starts a fire and Tiki's car burns. Stefan: Bonnie! Bonnie! Stella: Bonnie! Hey. Bonnie: What just happened? Stefan: You were in some kind of a trance. Bonnie: Did I do this? Stefan: I think so, yeah. Bonnie: Nobody else saw, did they? Don't tell anybody. Please.

Salvatore Borading House:

After the car wash was over Stella went back to her house and saw Stefan and followed him and saw that Zach is dead and by the hands of our older brother. After that she went to her room and took a shower and decided to read her book and then went to bed.

 After that she went to her room and took a shower and decided to read her book and then went to bed