A Few Good Men

Stella wakes up and Looks at Jeremy who is awake and kisses him for a while. Stella: Hey I have to get going, sorry. Jeremy: That's okay I will see you later. Stella: Definitely love you. Jeremy: Yeah love you too. Stella got up and put on her clothes from yesterday and Jeremy kissed her goodbye and she walked out of his room and headed out the door and walked home.

Salvatore Boarding House:

Suddenly, the lights come on. Stefan and Stella enter the room. Damon: No! Buzzkill twins. Stefan turns the music off. Damon looks up at them blearily. Damon: Greetings. Stefan: Can we all talk? Damon: Yeah. Stella: Without the Tri-Delts. Damon: Anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of them. They're really good at keeping secrets. Stefan and Stella get their way though and the twins and Damon converse in a private corner while the girls lounge around on the sofas. Damon has a bottle of booze in hand.

Damon: You're worried about me. That's nice. Don't be. There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? I spent the last 145 years with one goal: get in that tomb. I succeeded. Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued, but why dwell? You know, it's so liberating not having a master plan, because I can do whatever the hell I want.

Stefan: That's kind of what I'm afraid of. Damon: Relax. I haven't killed anyone in-- [sighs] too long. Stella: Those girls? Damon: Will end up in their dorm with headaches, thinking they blacked out. Business as usual. Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk. So drink up. [He pushes the bottle into Stefan's chest.] Spill it, brother. Stefan grabs the bottle and places it to his side.

Stefan: There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke. Damon: You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously? Stefan: You killed her. Damon: What's your point? Stefan: I just—just wanna know if you remember anything about her.

Damon: Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan. Stefan: Well, think hard. It's important. Damon grasps Stefan's shoulder and whispers in his ear. Damon: Nothing is important, not anymore. He claps Stefan on the shoulder and pulls away, grabbing the bottle from Stefan's hand. Damon: Great chat. I have to go and exploit some women in the name of grief, which I'm sure you understand. "TTFN", said the Tri-Delt. Heh. Damon walks back to the girls.

Stella walked up stairs and went to her room and she grabbed her book and sat on her bed and started reading and she put some music on and listened to it while she was reading

Stella walked up stairs and went to her room and she grabbed her book and sat on her bed and started reading and she put some music on and listened to it while she was reading. Then she closed her book and decided to go and take a shower and she got changed and then she picked her book back up and she read some more of her book and then her phone began to ring and she looked and saw that it was Jeremy and she answered it. Stella: Hey loverboy. Jeremy: Hey princess, are you going to the fundraiser? Stella: No you. Jeremy: No, do you want to come over and hang out then. Stella: Yeah sure be over in 20. Jeremy: Alright see ya then. She went to the gilbert's house instead of the fundraiser and her and Jeremy ordered pizza and played video games. A little while later she left and went back home.

Salvatore Boarding House:

Damon takes a swig from his glass as he looks at Alaric's dead body. Stefan and Stella walk in the room and look at Alaric. They rushed over to the body and kneel down next to it, checking for a pulse. Stefan: What happened? Stella: What did you do? Damon: Do what? He attacked me. Stefan and Stella sit up and look at Damon. Stefan: Damon. Stella: Geez Damon. Damon: All I did was tell him the truth. His wife didn't want him anymore. It's not my fault he couldn't handle it. Stefan: Like you've been handling Katherine? Damon: I'm handling it fine. You know what? Isobel came to me. She found me. And if she's related to Elena, that means she's related to Katherine. Maybe Katherine sent her to me. Stefan: Stop it.

Stella: You don't have to keep looking. Damon: Can't be a coincidence Isobel sought me out. Uh-uh. Can't. [points to Alaric] I'm assuming you two will take care of this. Damon gets up and leaves the room. Stefan and Stella, exhausted by Damon's actions, sit down next to Alaric's body. Suddenly, Stefan and Stella see Alaric's fingers move. They furrow their brow and lean over Alaric. Suddenly, Alaric gasps back to life, panting heavily. He sits up, confused. Alaric: What happened? What's going on?

Stefan: You were just...Did Damon turn you? Alaric: No. I - I went for him and then he, uh-- he stabbed me. Stefan: No, no, no. You must have vampire blood in your system. Somebody slipped it to you. Alaric: [flexes his fingers] No. It's, uh, it's something else. Stefan: Then how? Alaric: I, uh...Alaric looks down at the ring on his right hand. Alaric: Isobel. Alaric continues to fidget with the ring and looks up at Stefan.

Alaric: This ring protected me. Stefan: That's impossible. Alaric: I know. Stella: Actually it's not. Stefan: What do you mean? Alaric: Yeah. Stella: I read in a book once that the ring can protect a human from supernatural death that they come back to life as along as they are wearing that ring which could be why Isobel gave you that ring Mr. Saltzman. Stefan: You and your books. Alaric: That actually makes sense now. Alaric left and went home. Stefan and Stella went to bed.

 Stefan and Stella went to bed