Unpleasantville

At the Gilbert Residence:

Elena and Stefan are lying on Elena's bed together, conversing about the previous days events. Elena: Stefan, who was that man in the road? Stefan: I don't know. Do you remember anything else about him? Elena: I wish. I never really saw his face. He was wearing a hoodie. All I can remember is that there was these black boots coming towards me. Stefan: I brought some vervain for, um—for you and Jenna. 

You can put it in jewelry, or you can even put it in food or drink, but as long as it's in you or on you, a vampire cannot control you. Stefan hands Elena a small vial of liquid vervain. Elena: [picks up a dried up branch of vervain from the box] Wow. So much to remember. Stefan: I know, but there's another vampire in town. So until we find out who it is and what he wants, we have to be careful. Elena nods understandingly. Downstairs, Jeremy is sketching at the dining room table. The doorbell rings and Jeremy gets up to answer it. A pizza delivery guy waits on the front porch.

Noah: Hey. It's gonna be $22. [pulls pizza out of the bag.] Jeremy: [yelling up the stairs] Elena, I need the money! Uh, here. Come in. Just put it on the table. Jeremy walks back into the dining room. The young man stands on the front porch for a moment longer before crossing the threshold into the house. He places the pizza on the table while Elena comes down the stairs, retrieving the money from her wallet.

Elena: Hi. Um, keep the change. Elena hands the money to Noah who takes it. Noah starts to walk backwards, out of the house. Noah: Thanks. And you have yourself a good night. Elena smiles and shuts the door. Noah turns around, pulls the hood of his sweater over his head, and walks down the steps of the front porch. The next day Stella and Jeremy are at her house and are laying in her room and they are just talking and then they decide to leave and they head to the grill and they eat and then she takes Jeremy home and heads back to her house and gets ready for bed and goes to sleep for the night.

 The next day Stella and Jeremy are at her house and are laying in her room and they are just talking and then they decide to leave and they head to the grill and they eat and then she takes Jeremy home and heads back to her house and gets ready f...

Mystic Falls High School:

Stella gets up and gets ready for school and she grabs her bag and heads out to her car and she drives to school and she pulls in the parking lot and she sees Jeremy there and she walks up to him and kisses him and he hugs her and holds her there ...

Stella gets up and gets ready for school and she grabs her bag and heads out to her car and she drives to school and she pulls in the parking lot and she sees Jeremy there and she walks up to him and kisses him and he hugs her and holds her there for a while in his arms and then they walk into school together and went to their lockers and then Jeremy walks her to her class and kisses her goodbye and then he heads to his class.