Bloodlines

Salvatore Boarding House:

Stella and Jeremy woke up in her bed the next morning still in each other's arms. Stella turns over and looks at Jeremy who is still asleep. She caressed his face and his face twitched a bit and then his eyes fluttered open and he looked over at her and he kissed her nose. Stella giggled and Jeremy pulled her close and started kissing her and then he kissed her neck and Stella moaned and Jeremy smiled. Stella decided she would do the same to him.

She started kissing his neck and she found his sweet spot and she left her mark. Jeremy moaned and he started kissing her and then he took off her clothes and he took off his. After they were done they got up and got ready for school and Stella went over to his house so he could get his clothes before they got to school. They get to school and Stella pulls in and parks the car and then they get out and Jeremy kissed her lips and then he kissed her nose. Stella giggled and they walked over to the school.

Mystic Falls High School:

Alaric is at his car in the parking lot, searching for something in the seats

Alaric is at his car in the parking lot, searching for something in the seats. Jeremy and Stella see him. Jeremy & Stella: Hey, Mr. Saltzman! Alaric: Hey, Jeremy and Stella. I, uh...can't find my ring. I took it off for the gym, and thought I put it...there it is! Losing family heirlooms...bad. How's your extra credit coming? You pick a topic yet? Jeremy: Mystic Falls, the Civil War era. Alaric: What's the angle? Jeremy: My family. I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s. And the Gilberts were one of the original Founding Families of Mystic Falls. So... Alaric: That sounds good. Stella and Jeremy walk inside and head to the library to find some books for him.

They happen to walk down an aisle to look for a book when. Suddenly, some books fall down in front of him. A girl appears from the other side of the bookshelf. Anna: Oh my god. I am so sorry. There was this one book wedged between the other, and so I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom. gesturing with her hands Are you ok? Stella just watches the interaction between the two. Jeremy: Yeah, I'm fine. They both kneel down to pick up the books at the same time and knock into each other's heads. Anna: (grabs her head) Ahh! I'm Anna. Jeremy: rubs his own head and laughs) I'm Jeremy. This is my girl Stella. Stella and Anna look at each other, looking like they have seen each other before. Little do they know is that they have met before back when Stella was a human.

Gram's Residence:

Stefan walks up to the porch and knocks on the door, Grams answers. Stefan: Hi. Grams: Can I help you? Stefan: I'm Stefan. (Stefan extends his hand to Grams. She shakes it.) I'm a friend of Bonnie's. Her dad told me that she might be here. Grams: She was. Not anymore. Stefan: Do you know where she went? Grams: No. But you do. Stefan: I'm sorry? Grams: I told her to face down her fear. And I'm sensing now that you know exactly why she was scared. You know what I am. And yet you offered me your hand, which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you. Stefan: Can you? Grams: I trust you'll keep her safe. You'd better be on your way, then. I'm not going to invite you in. I'm sure you understand why.