Miss Mystic Falls

Mystic Falls High School:

Bonnie is walking, reading papers; Elena is running after her

Bonnie is walking, reading papers; Elena is running after her. Elena: Bonnie! Bonnie: Hey. Elena: Hey, I tried to grab you after class but you already taken off. How are you? How's your family? Bonnie: We're dealing, it's been hard. Elena: Everyone here really missed you. Bonnie: Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral and, honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really want to come back. Elena: I hope that you understand why I called...I wanted you to know before you came home. Bonnie: I understand why. I just...shouldn't know. Long pause, they look at each other. Elena: I know it's been really hard...Caroline interrupts them.

Caroline: Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank god you're home! She embraces Bonnie. Caroline: I know we talked everyday but I missed you. Stella: Bonnie! I'm glad you're back and how are you? Bonnie embraces Stella. Elena seems upset. Caroline: How are you doing? Bonnie: Better. Better. You know, glad to be back and trying to keep myself busy. Caroline: Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. You need to help me pick up the perfect dress for the Founders' court. Elena: The Founders' court? Did I miss something? Caroline: The Founders' court! You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and you, Stella and I are all on it. Elena: Oh my god! We signed up for that so long ago...I completely forgot. Stella: Oh yeah. Caroline: So, are you dropping out then? Elena: I can't. She looks at Bonnie. Caroline: No? Bonnie: Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter.

After school Stella was at her locker and Jeremy came up to her. After she shut her locker she saw him and she jumped a little and Jeremy laughed at her reaction. Jeremy: Can we talk? Stella: Yeah sure. Jeremy grabbed her hand and they walked to the stoner pit. And they sat down and he looked at her. Jeremy: If I ask you this will you tell me the truth? Stella: Yes always. Jeremy: Ok. Stella: Alright. Jeremy: So are you a vampire? Stella: Y-yeah I am.Jeremy: Have you ever thought about turning me. Stella: No never. Jeremy: How come.

Stella: Because I have never killed some and if I did I would kill myself afterwards I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Jeremy: Oh. Stella: Yeah. Jeremy: Would you ever? Stella: No never. Jeremy: Oh. Stella: Are you mad at me? Jeremy: No but how come you never told me? Stella: Because I wasn't sure if you would believe me and you may possibly want me to turn you. Jeremy: Oh. Stella: Yeah. Jeremy: I love you. Stella: I love you too. Jeremy pulls her in for a kiss. Stella: So I totally forgot about Miss Mystic Falls. Jeremy: Yeah? Stella: Would you escort me? Jeremy: Yes I will princess. Stella: Thanks lover boy. Stella hugs him and kisses him. Stella gets up and Jeremy follows her and they go to her car and she takes him home and she heads to the founders hall.

Founders Hall:

Carol Lockwood and two others woman are interviewing the girls who are in the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. Carol: This year's queen will have the special honor of taking stage at the hundred and fiftieth Founders' Day Gala. Before we crown our winner, we'd like to get to know a bit more about each of you. Caroline: I'm on the Mystic Falls beautification committee; I volunteer at the poor soup kitchen. I implemented this year's go green campaign at school. I worked for the recycling program and was in charge of this year's police raffle. Elena: I recognize that I haven't been as involved this year that I used to be. I've been distracted and I let a lot of things slide. But I'm aware of what an honor this is and I want you to know that I take it seriously. This was really important to my mother. She believed in community, family, honor and loyalty. It's the legacy she left for me.