There Goes the Neighborhood

Mystic Falls High School:

Stefan: Damon hasn't said a word to us

Stefan: Damon hasn't said a word to us. Stella: Every time we try to talk to him he shuts us down. Elena: Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine? Stefan: I don't know. Stella: He waited a hundred and forty five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. Stefan: I mean it's gotta hurt, right? Elena: And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Stella leaves.

Stefan: You have every reason to be upset with him. Have you thought any more about what you're going to do? Elena: About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah...I haven't thought about it at all. Stefan: I'm sorry I brought it up. Elena: It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother. Stefan: No vampires at all? Elena: No vampires but you. I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here's a thought: fun. Stefan: Ooh, that sounds good to me, when do we start? They laugh and leave.

Stella finishes her classes of the day and leaves and heads to the gilbert house to hang out with Jeremy. She gets in her car and drives there. She knocks on the door and she hears someone running down the stairs and the door opens and it is Jeremy Gilbert.

Jeremy grabs her hand and pulls her in and kisses her and they go upstairs to his room.

He sits at his computer and she sits on his bed and she starts to do her homework.

Jeremy is on his computer in his bedroom chatting on a website entitled "The Lair (Vampire Lovers Only)".

Jeremy (on computer as user "Vampjer"): "How do you become a vampire?" User (username "Bloodybecky"): "Brad Pitt changed me". User (username "FANG69"): "Go to Vegas. Ask for Wayne Newton". Jeremy (on computer): "How do you kill a vampire?" User (username "USUCK14"): "The blood of Paula Abdul". Jeremy (to himself): Great. Jeremy (on computer): "Serious answers only please". User (username "Bloodybecky"): "Stake in the heart always works". Jeremy (on computer): "You're a believer?" User (username "Bloodybecky"): "Aren't you?"

Stella gets up and walks over to Jeremy and looks at the computer she laughs to herself. Stella: Watcha doin Jeremy? Jeremy: Trying to figure out if vampires are real and if so how to become one. Stella: Oh kay do you believe in them? Jeremy: Yeah I do. Jeremy grabs Stella's hand and pulls into his lap and he starts kissing Stella and then they move to the bed and continue to kiss and then things escalated and they had some fun. They both awoke to the sound of someone is knocking on the door. Jeremy and Stella go down the stairs and opens the door. It's Anna.

Jeremy: Anna? Stella: Anna? Anna: Surprised? Jeremy: I thought I told you to stay away from me. Anna: Change of plans. Sorry, I thought you'd be psyched. Jeremy: No, you can just leave. Anna: Alright then, step aside. Anna enters in the house. Stella: Are you kidding me right now? Anna: What? Stella: Jeremy has a girlfriend me and please leave now. Anna: No he doesn't and I don't want to. Jeremy: Yes I do Anna. Anna: Aw Jeremy. Jeremy: Not you Stella. Anna: Oh. Jeremy: What made you think that you were my girlfriend? Anna: She got this business opportunity; she's going to open up a little store. It has always been her dream. So yeah we're staying. And I'm thinking about going back to high school, so you'll be seeing a little more of me. Jeremy: No?

Anna: Enough of homeschooling. I'd like to be a normal teen for once. But I have to ask my mom first, she'll have an opinion. Jeremy: Well, I wish you were gone right now. Anna: Really? Haven't you exhausted the subject? Jeremy: No. Anna: What do you mean? Jeremy: Well, maybe you could leave. Anna: You're kidding, right? Jeremy: Do you really think I'm joking about that? Anna: Jeremy, I made it up ok? You were all cute and floppy and I wanted to make a good impression. Anna left.

Jeremy: Are you hungry princess? Stella: Starving. Jeremy: Let's see what we got here. Stella: Okay. Jeremy: Alright. Roast beef, turkey, what do you want? Stella: Let's do the works. Pile it high. Jeremy: Ok, I like your style. Will you grab the bread for me? Stella: Ok. She turns to get the bread. Jeremy cuts his hand with a knife. Stella: What are you doing? Jeremy: It's just a cut. Can you hand me that towel? She looks comfortable. Stella: Yeah. Jeremy: You're okay with blood? Stella: Yeah, it doesn't bother me. Jeremy: Huh? Stella: Wait wait wait. Jeremy: What. Stella: You think that I'm a vampire. Jeremy: Yeah. Stella: It's fine. Jeremy: Really. Stella pulls Jeremy in for a kiss. Jeremy: Jenna! Hey, what's up? Jenna: Regret. Make sure you lock that up. Jeremy looks back into the kitchen, Stella still is there.

Jeremy grabs Stella's hand and they head up to his room and he looks at her and she looks at him. Jeremy: I am sorry about Anna and accusing you of being a vampire. Stella: It's fine loverboy. Jeremy: Really princess. Stella: Yes I swear. Jeremy: I know Jeremy pulls her into a kiss and then he hands her some of his clothes and she gets changed and lays down. Elena is in the bathroom, she brushes her teeth. Jeremy walks into the bathroom. Elena: How was your night? Jeremy: Ah...Same old. Same old...You? Elena: Yep. Jeremy enters his bedroom. Jeremy: Hey princess. Stella: Hey loverboy. Jeremy: I love you, you know that. Stella: I love you too. Jeremy kissed Stella and pulled her close and they went to sleep.

 Jeremy kissed Stella and pulled her close and they went to sleep