Happy Birthday

Smut warning! 😏

I smile at Beca as we drive to the city. Beca has to work then she can come back to the hotel where we had two nights to celebrate her birthday. Since the hotel is so close to the club we were going there first to drop off our bags. We could walk to the club since its less then two streets away and its a beautiful spring night, but I'm way to pregnant to go to the club and Luke didn't want Beca walking alone. I smile at her as we pull up. She parks and looks at me.

"What's that look for?" She asks raising her eyebrow and turning off the car. "I'm just excited." I tell her. She smiles and takes my hand. "Same here. Trust me I love that we are doing this... I feel like I really needed some time to destress. " She says as she kisses my hand. I smile and let my hand run against her cheek before we get out. Beca carries our bags and we go through the check in process. I get our room key and feel like my heart is pounding from excitement. I unlock the door and I'm taken back by the room. I asked Luke for the best for Beca and put a lot of money into it, but she deserves it... and Luke and Emily chipped in to spoil her. She has been so amazing to me and doing so well between work and school, they wanted us to have a great time. I'm so excited for a future with such a great and caring family.

We take in the living room with the small kitchenette. It was cute. "Woah." Beca says in awe as she looks out the huge glass window which shows off an amazing view of the city. "Ditto." I say enjoying it with her. Next we head to the massive bathroom. It had a double head shower and a jacuzzi tub in the corner. I know I couldn't really use it but Beca will love that. Next we head to the bedroom where I smirk at the king sized bed. God I love Beca but she only has a full and I'm going to enjoy the extra space to stretch out. There's a massive tv on the wall which will be perfect for movies. Beca runs back to grab our bags. I smile as she puts them on the bed before she pulls out her phone.

"I have to go soon, Luke's on his way." She says with a frown as she takes in the room again. I nod and take her hand. "Don't worry, I will unpack and get us room service." I tell her as I kiss her hand. She pulls me closer and kisses me again. "Mmm I just want to stay here and do this." She mutters as she gives me a few more kisses. "I know baby but there's a whole club waiting for your amazing beats." I assure her. She sighs but nods. I was looking forward to a nice hot shower and putting on a movie anyway. "Okay, I'll see you in a few hours." She says while leaning in for another kiss. I smile and accept it.

"Go, before I make you stay." I say letting my hand trail down her body and stopping just above her jeans. I turn away and she groans, I can't help but to tease her a little. "Alright, see you soon." She says. I wait for her to leave before I start to unpack our bags. I throw our cloths in draws and grab my bathroom supplies. I turn on the hot shower and step in, I don't even hold back my moan as the water pressure seems to massage my body. I let my hair get wet and enjoy the feeling.

Finally I get out and decide to just put on the complementary robe. It feels so silky against my skin. I lay down and grab the remote and start scrolling through the tv. I find Deadpool and layback to watch it. I love these movies. I lay my land on my stomach and smile. I'm so close to being a mom. I'm going to have a baby. It'll be perfect. I layback and wonder what our baby will look like. I want it to have Beca's eyes. Her stormy blue eyes are one of my favorite features on her and they would be perfect on our little baby.

I close my eyes and try to imagine what our baby will look like, but all I can picture is a mini Beca. I really loved that mental image. After a while I start to get hungry and decide to check out the room service. I order myself chicken and Beca steak. I also get her a bottle of champagne to enjoy. I check the time and its a little after 11 pm. She should be here in about three hours. When our food comes I put hers in the mini fridge to keep it fresh with the champagne. I don't even waste time digging in. This baby really is always starving, maybe we'll have a cute chubby baby. I finish my food in seconds. Next I decide to check the lease for the third time, I want to make sure everything was perfect.