New Priorities

Stacie's POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I groan as I try to slap it, finally hitting the off button. "No. You're staying here." Beca mumbles as she attempts to pull me closer. Her cast accidently hits my shoulder and we both groan in pain.

"My wrist is still broken." She mutters as she buries her head into my chest. I let out an involuntary moan at the feeling. The goodies are still very sensitive. "God that's a sexy sound." She says as she cranes her neck to look up at me. I lean down to give her a gentle kiss. I can feel her getting excited and pull away. "No, we can't. I still have school. How do you even have the energy?" I ask shaking my head in disbelief as I get out of bed. How does someone so little have such a huge sex drive? Beca chuckles and sits up in bed.

"I can't help it. My girlfriend is really hot." She says smirking as she lets her eyes roam my body. "Mmm stop trying to get morning sex." I say as I put on my underwear. I grab a hoodie and jeans. Both were getting tight. I don't think I can keep this baby a secret for much longer.

"Behave yourself while I'm gone." I say as I lean over the bed to kiss her. She gets a mischievous smirk as I pull away. "Me? Misbehave? Never." She says. I roll my eyes as she wraps her arm around me for one more kiss. She's sleeping again before I can even walk out the door. To my surprise Emily is up and waiting. I raise my eyebrow as she hands my breakfast with a smile. "Are you drunk?" I question as I dig into a bowl of mix fruits. Emily chuckles and shakes her head.

"Very funny, now let's get you to school." She says almost nervously looking to Stacie. I nod and follow her out. Emily drives us to school, the others are all waiting for us by the main door. I smile as I great them. I felt so at ease with the group, like I could be myself for the first time with no judgement. We laugh and joke as we get our stuff ready for the day. To my surprise they walk me to class. I raise my eyebrow at them following me. "Guys I can walk myself, none of you have class near here." I comment. "No way. Beca will kill us if something happens." Jesse says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes as they continue to stalk after me. "I'm literally just down the hall." I insist. None of them even act like I said something. I sigh and let them walk with me. They say their goodbyes as I walk into the room. I notice Ashley is quiet and staring at her book. "Morning Ash." I say greeting my friend. She looks up at me surprised. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Morning." She mutters and shyly glances away, I can tell something is bothering her. "Can I ask you... would you be bothered if Beca was hanging out with someone she slept with?" She asks carefully. I turn to her and raise my eyebrow. "I mean I guess it depends. I know Beca was a bit of a player but she has proven herself to be loyal to me." I say back with a shrug.

Ashley bites her lip and looks down. "I wasn't sure if I should say this but its been driving me crazy and I thought you should know. Jessica and Beca use to have sex... a lot." She says as she carefully studies me. I squint my eyes and think about it. I always noticed they seemed closer then the others. "I just thought you should know." Ashley says before turning back to the board. I sit down in silence and think it over. I trusted Beca, so why did this still sting a little?

Beca's POV

I'm bored! I look for something to keep me busy for the next four hours until my girlfriend and sister are home. I already finished the work my teachers emailed to me (yes I was that bored). I decide to work on my music to pass some time. I put on my headphones and get lost in a new mix. I have to have a set ready for work this week, at least I have more time to finish it. Surprisingly it isn't to hard to adjust to working with the cast.

Suddenly my headphones are ripped off. I spin around ready to hit the person who would dare touch my new headphones but stop when I recognize my favorite greenish blue eyes.