Our First Date

Beca's POV

I laugh at Stacie singing along to every song that comes on. Its only a 30 minute drive but I'm enjoying every second. "Wow, your mixes are amazing." Stacie says with a big smile which I match. I intertwine our fingers and she hums in approval. Soon enough we pull up to the Aquarium and Stacie is bouncing with excitement.

We make our way to the front and Stacie eagerly grabs a brochure and starts reading. "Ooo there are so many choices!" She says grabbing my hand and pulling us to the right. She then stops and bites her lip. "Oh or to the sharks!" She yells pulling us the opposite way. I roll my eyes and follow my girlfriend.

We are there nearly three hours. Stacie's so excited. She sits there and explains everything about the different creatures. She's adorable and I actually learned a lot. If Stacie was my teacher I would have a lot better grades. We make it to the otter exhibit and nearly melt seeing the little baby otters running around and causing trouble. It makes me chuckle wondering if our kid will follow in my path and be a trouble maker.

God those otters are adorable.

After seeing every exhibit Stacie seems satisfied and we head to the gift shop. I smile at a little otter stuffed animal and pick it up. "I wanna get this. It can be our baby's first toy and remember our first date." I say turning to Stacie who looks like she might start crying again.

"Its perfect." Stacie says quickly wiping some tears from her eyes. I frown and open my mouth but Stacie places her finger on my lip. "Yes I'm happy. Its still the hormones." She says before I can ask. I nod and kiss her hand before we pay for the otter and leave. "Thank you Beca. That was a perfect first date." She says with a bright smile as we leave. "You deserve the best." I say back with a shrug as she intertwines our fingers.

She stops us outside the car and places a kiss on my lips. "What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" I ask as I start driving us home and turn the radio on. "I really need to work on Mr. Johnson's assignment. We don't have much time until we will be back at school." She replies. I groan at the reminder that we have school coming soon.

"So like... are we like going to be public with our relationship?" I ask nervously glancing at Stacie. She takes my hand in hers. "I want to. If you want?" She asks and I nod before she even finishes. "I also might try to fill Ashley and Flo in. I feel bad I haven't seen them at all, and they deserve to hear everything from me first." Stacie adds biting her lip. We pull into our driveway and I park the car.

"Yeah, I know they're really good friends of yours. It would be nice if you could talk to them too." I say with a shrug before getting out of the car. We walk into the house and see the delinquents are all laying around. "Welcome back!" Jesse yells tossing me a beer.

I chuckle and accept the drink. "How was it?" Emily asks before we can even get a word out. "It was amazing! I had a great time." Stacie says looking at me thoughtfully. I smile at her and wrap my arm around her waist. "You guys are really good together." Jessica comments looking away, biting her lip. I really need to talk to her soon.

"Come on, we need to relax. We only have a couple more days until school starts and we need to enjoy it with movies!" Amy announces with a big grin. I look and only see one seat. I sigh and offer it to Stacie. "I can just sit on the floor with Benji." I tell her. Stacie shakes her head and looks at me. "We can share. I will just sit on your lap if thats okay?" She suggests with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah... sure." I say matching her grin. I settle on the couch while Amy throws on a random movie that I won't be paying attention to. Stacie grabs a blanket before sitting across my lap. My arms instantly wrap around her waist and she snuggles against me. I kiss her head and relax against her, I could deal with movies if Stacie is in my lap.