Kicking into the New Year

Beca's POV

I wake up being repeatably whacked by a pillow. I flip over onto my stomach and cover the back of my head as it continues. "Dude what the fuck!" I yell as Stacie proceeds to hit me. "Screw you!" She yells hitting me harder. I finally flip over and grab the pillow from her. She grits her teeth and pulls the pillow out of my hand before pushing me onto my back. She straddles me and hits me a few more times.

"Why are you hitting me!?" I yell covering my face. She grunts and hits me again. Has she gone crazy? I finally flip her onto her back and pin her hands over her head. She huffs and turns her head away, taking deep breaths. After she seems to have calmed down I slowly remove my hands and sit up.

"Sooo what was that?" I ask rolling off of her. Stacie glares at me. Am I in trouble? "Seriously? I was just sleeping." I huff running my hand through my hair. Stacie's eyes narrow. "Yeah, seemed like you were having a great dream." She bites back, pointing to my crotch. I follow where she is pointing and notice I have an erection. "Sooo I was having a wet dream and that made you mad?" I ask tilting my head to the side. Stacie rolls her eyes and sits up to fully face me.

"You know you mumble in your sleep?" She says with a glare. I shrug and narrow my eyes at her. "Sooo?" I carefully say. Stacie narrows her eyes and crosses her arms. "You said Chloe's name!" She yells. I stare at her for a second before I start to bust up laughing. "Beca these pregnancy hormones are making me very unstable. I will murder you, and do it slowly." She says back seriously. I stop laughing and wipe a tear from my eye.

"Baby I wasn't having a sex dream about your sister." Stacie opens her mouth to argue but I put my finger over her lip. "I was dreaming... um that we were having sex on the counter. I noticed earlier it was a good height and yeah. It was great and you were moaning." I say with a wink, Stacie rolls her eyes at me. "And I said Chloe's name because she walked in on us and scared the shit out of me." I explain. Stacie studies me for a second before we start laughing.

"You thought I was having a sex dream about Chloe?" I say with a laugh. Stacie blushes and looks away. "Baby you are the one I want now." I whisper crawling on top of her. I slowly kiss her for reassurance. "You're the only one who gets me this hard." I whisper grinding against her. She moans and bites her lip. "You're the only one I love." I finally say. Her eyes snap to mine. "I love you Stacie. Only you." I tell her. I have no idea where that came from but its true. I love Stacie. Wow.

"Beca... I love you too." She says back. I can't contain my smile. I lean down and capture her lips. It quickly gets heated and I make myself comfy between her long legs. She leans up to throw my shirt off. I smirk as she lets her hand trail down from my chest to my hip. I slowly unbutton her pajama top. When the last button pops open she sits up so I can ease it off her shoulders. I'm glad she didn't wear a bra and enjoy the sight of her perfect boobs.

I slowly kiss down her body. I want to try something different. Stacie watches as I move down her body. I smirk as I kiss her hip bones. She arches towards me. Finally I reach her waist. I slowly hook my hand in her pants and underwear before pulling them off. Stacie helps kick them off and I settle between her legs.

I move Stacie's legs to over my shoulders. She watches curiously with a lustful gaze. I kiss her left thigh first, then I work my way to the right. She jumps when I nip on her thigh. I chuckle and look up at her while sticking my tongue out. I take a long lick and Stacie moans, letting her head fall back. I repeat the motion a few times.

Next I try swirling my tongue around her clit. Stacie moans even louder and bucks her hips. I smirk and use one arm to steady her while my using my other hand to start circling her clit. I move my mouth her her waiting entrance and thrust in as hard as I can. Stacie threads her fingers through my hair as she bucks her hips. "Beca don't you dare stop. That feels so fucking good." She says arching her back. I speed up and Stacie is bucking uncontrollably. Finally she comes hard.