How it Started

Beca's POV

"Chloe?!" I yell staring at the red head. "Why is she here?! Why are you here?" Emily questions echoing my thoughts while she glares at Chloe. Yes Emily knows what happened, every single detail. "Okay someone want to explain how you know my sister?" Stacie asks raising her eyebrow. I chuckle and step forward.

"Well Stacie, Chloe here is the girl who broke my heart." I say. Stacie's jaw drops and she turns to Chloe who is looking at the ground. "Wait... holy shit! Beca was the summer fling! The one you thought was your forever?! It was her!" Stacie yells in realization. Chloe doesn't say anything. She doesn't even look away from the floor.

"Wait what?" I yell in disbelief looking at Chloe. "Your forever? Funny because you ended things." I say shaking my head. Chloe looks up at me and I can actually see the guilt in her eyes. "Hold up. Chloe, you dated Beca? The person who got our youngest sister pregnant?" Aubrey asks. Chloe nods and continues to look at me.

"How the hell did you not know she was in our family?" Aubrey asks shaking her head. I sigh and sit on the couch. "How the hell could I know! I met her while she was at college..." Her eyes narrow and mine widens. Oh shit. "You're in high school! You said you were going to be a freshman too! How old are you?" I bite my lip and look down. "Erm 17." Chloe looks horrified. Yes I lied to her and said I was 18.... when I met her I just turned 17. "I need to go... I can't." I breath out heavly as I head towards the front door. "Beca wait!" Stacie calls after me. I kick open the front door and walk out. I just need space.

Stacie's POV

What the actual fuck. How did I not figure this out sooner?! Beca was Chloe's first love. Chloe told me all about her first love but never said who it was. Her biggest regret was cutting things off with Beca. I knew it was a mixture of reasons. Our dad knew she was with someone... I wonder if he knew it was Beca... and she wanted to focus on school.

"Seriously Chloe you messed her up. Why would you come here?" Emily asks shaking her head in disbelief. "I didn't know she was the one who got my sister pregnant until the car ride here! Can we also remember she lied about her age to me! And now we will be forced to see each other so better to rip off the band aid." Chloe says with a shrug. I can only sigh before dropping on the couch. "This was suppose to be a good day! I found out I have a perfect little human growing inside me and it manages to get all fucked up!" I yell into the pillow.

I can feel soothing hands rubbing my back, to my surprise I look over to see Aubrey its Aubrey. "And nothing is taking away from the fact my little niece or nephew is perfect Stacie." She says with a bright smile. I hesitantly return it seconds later. "And don't worry, Beca will be back soon. She tends to run when she's upset. Then she has a few drinks and realizes how stupid she was." Emily says with a shrug and sipping a beer. When did she get that?

"Ummm are you old enough to drink?" Aubrey asks raising her eyebrow. "Nope." Emily says popping the 'p' and winking at Aubrey. "Who exactly watches you guys?" Aubrey cautiously asks glancing around the house. The only pictures hung are of the three siblings. "My brother, you met him when you charged in here looking for Stacie." Emily says before sipping more beer. Aubrey raises her eyebrow and continues to look around the house. I glance at my other sister who hasn't said much. Her eyebrows are furrowed and she is looking intently at me.

"Stacie... can we talk?" She asks tilting her head to the side. I hesitate before nodding and heading down the hall to the spare room. "Cool guys. I will give blondie here a tour, let me show you my bedroom first." I can hear Emily from behind us. I roll my eyes before closing the door behind me. Chloe slowly sits on the edge of the bed and puts her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry Stacie, I didn't want to ruin your day."  Chloe sobs out. I sit next to my sister and sigh. "Its okay Chloe. Its not like you could've know my friend with benefits was Beca. And you were right, we were bound to find out eventually so it is better to be now." I say honestly. Chloe looks up at me and smiles.