Bath Time

Stacie's POV

"See! We were always just out for the sex." I say with a smirk as I take a bite of my apple. "You said were." Emily comments. My jaw drops slightly and I shake my head. "Good catch." Emily laughs but soon tension fills the room when Chloe enters. I didn't want my sisters driving back to college so late last night so Emily offered to let the girls stay there. It seemed like a good idea...

"Morning Chloe." I offer as she enters. She gives us a slight smile before sitting down. Emily awkwardly glances between us as she munches on her cereal. "So I think we should talk." Chloe quietly says. I nod in agreement and we both stare at Emily. "Oh! Right. I will go. Does Aubrey like apples? I'm going to bring her an apple!" Emily yells as she grabs her cereal and apple and heads out the room... I'm not sure how to feel with the fact Emily may be crushing on Aubrey but that is a later problem.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed Beca but hearing her say those things... it was an impulse." She says guiltily. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "I understand. Thank you for apologizing. This is all just so complicated." I say then groan, letting my head drop to the table. "We should focus on the little one coming soon. I can't wait to be an aunt and spoil the shit out of him or her." Chloe says with a shy smile. I chuckle and nod in agreement, this baby will have a lot of aunts who love it. A cranky Aubrey comes downstairs a few minutes later with Emily hot on her trails like a little puppy.

"Morning girls." Aubrey offers as she sits down. She sighs and bites into an apple. "How did you sleep?" She asks glancing between us. Anddd the tension is back. "Oh look at the time! We need to... talk about... that thing!" Emily suddenly yells. I chuckle at her poor attempt to change the topic. Aubrey picks up a piece of paper from the counter while Chloe gives Emily a confused look.

"Your winter formal is next weekend? Are you guys going to go?" Aubrey asks holding the flyer, my eyes widen. "I completely forgot about that." I mutter as I take the flyer. "I want to go. Its a great excuse to get drunk and dress up." Emily says with a smile which disappears when Aubrey glares at her. "I mean... just dance and stuff." Emily adds making Aubrey sigh and drop her head. "There's been a lot going on... I haven't even asked my friends or found a date. I don't know." I sigh. I haven't even thought about the dance or going back to school.

"What don't you know?" Beca suddenly asks making me spin around and smile at her half awake appearance. "The winter formal. I don't know if I'm going. The cheerleaders are going to be ignoring me soon since I won't be able to continue, and I'm sure other people will too." I say with a frown. Beca walks up behind me and studies the flyer. "Why don't you join us and the delinquents... and like we can go together and stuff.... as... I don't know." Beca stutters out as she runs her a hand through her hair. "As a date?" Emily asks leaning on her elbows with her hands holding up her head.

We both turn to Emily and glare. "What! We don't need any confusion." She says with a shrug. I roll my eyes before I turn back to Beca. She sighs as she shifts back and forth. "Will you be my date to the winter formal?" She finally gets out. "Yes I will." I smile and nod, throwing my arms around her. "That was cute. Why don't we go dress shopping?" Aubrey asks with a slight smile. "Sounds great." I agree and Chloe nods. "I'm coming too!" Emily announces making me chuckle.

"You coming Beca?" I ask and she makes a disgusted face. "Nah. I'm going out with Benji and Jesse later tonight. We actually made plans to go to Jesse's after so I won't be home until tomorrow." She says with a shrug. "Are you going to tell them? About you know?" I ask gesturing to my stomach. Beca awkwardly shuffles from side to side. "If its okay. I mean they won't say anything but they will probably figure it out." She says.

I shrug and finish my food. "You can tell them if they promise to keep it a secret." I say. Beca gives me a grateful smile and nod. I know how close she is to them and she needs people to talk about everything with.  "Aweee. I will text you what color to get so you two will match, let's get moving ladies." Emily beams clapping her hands.