The Dance

Beca's POV

I nervously paced back and forth while Jesse and Benji stand next to me trying to calm me down. It was the night of the Winter Formal and I'm a bit nervous to say the least. Partly because Stacie's actually going with me and also because this is the first time we are going to make our relationship public. "Stop being so nervous." Jesse says slapping my shoulder. I sigh and nod.

"Right. I have nothing to worry about. This is fine. Just the winter formal with the woman carrying my child." I say running my hand over my face. The boys smile and sandwich me between them. "And we get to introduce her to the wonderful life of being a delinquent." Jesse says smirking and they pull away and we head downstairs where the rest of the group waits. We are waiting for Emily and Stacie to come down so I spend some time with my other friends. I greet them all and we make small talk while we wait.

"Damn Mitchell you clean up well." Amy says with a bright smile in a beautiful green dress. "So what's this surprise? Emily said there was a surprise." CR asks. She looks great too in an black suit with gold floral print on the jacket. I chuckle and shift side to side. Only Jesse and Benji knew Stacie was coming. I avoid the question and start to nervously pace at the bottom of the stairs until Stacie and Emily make their appearances. When Stacie comes down I nearly lose my breath.

(Stacie's Outfit)

(Stacie's Outfit)

(Beca's Outfit add red heels and red flower on left side)

Everyone is quiet as Stacie comes downstairs. She is stunning. I smile as she reaches me. "Wow." I breath out looking her up and down. Stacie smirks and raises and eyebrow. "You're looking good yourself Mitchell. Big fan of the boobs." She says with a mischievous smile as she let's her hand trail down my chest. I can only stare at her beauty. Like wow. It shows off her abs nicely while she still has them before the baby bump becomes more noticeable and really highlights her long toned legs.

"Um anyone want to explain why Stacie is here?" CR asks breaking us out of our thoughts. I smirk and put my arms around her. "She's my date." I announce. Everyone laughs besides Jesse, Benji, and Emily. "No seriously, why are you here Stacie?" Jessica asks. Stacie smiles and points at me. "Mainly for the boobs." She deadpans back making them laugh. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Now behave yourselves around her." I yell glaring at me friends. "Yeah no, don't count me in on that." Amy says raising her hand and the others voice in their agreements. I groan and Stacie chuckles.