Oh Baby

Beca's POV

"Want to explain to me why Stacie's dad hit you? Did he finally catch you two doing the dirty?" Emily asks wiping the blood from my split lip. "Well he was going to slap Stacie, naturally I would never let anyone hit a girl. I grabbed his hand before he touched her, I saw red and then he was on the ground holding a his bloody nose. My lip hurt so I'm guessing he got me first. But you should've seen his face!" I chuckle as Emily finishes cleaning my lip.

Next she works on my hand which is already bruising and a few shallow cuts. When I 'see red' I completely lose control of my temper. I usually don't remember what happened and only remember red. "Why would he try to hit Stacie?" She questions while wrapping my hand. I sigh and sit back in my chair. I open my mouth to respond but Stacie comes rushing in. She grabs my face and looks at the cut.

"I'm so sorry Beca... I had no idea he would respond like that! You shouldn't have stepped in front of me." She gets out in one breath. I chuckle and shrug. "Trust me I've been hit much harder then that." I mutter as Stacie cups my cheeks and her frown deepens. "I can't believe you hit him back. That was amazing." She laughs as we sit in the bathroom.

"What did he say to you?" I ask, I pretty much got pulled away after I knocked him over, Emily witnessed the whole thing and dragged me away while the rest of them argued. "Basically he's pissed... he said if I want to keep it then I can't live under his roof." She says with tears in her eyes and my heart clenches. "Aubrey and my Mom are trying to talk some sense into him but I don't want to be near him. Even if I'm not pregnant I don't want to live under his roof." She sobs and I pull her into a hug.

"Stacie you can stay with us. We have plenty of space." I suggest. Stacie pulls away and looks at me. "Really? You would do that?" She asks looking me over. I smile and nod. "Duh, I told you we're in this together." I remind her. We smile at each other until Stacie places a gentle kiss on my lips, careful of the cut.

"Oh Em Gee! Are you guys finally together? CR and Jesse owe me $50." Emily yells. I roll my eyes and pull away from Stacie. "Erm no we aren't dating... there's something else." I look at Stacie for consent and she nods. I take a deep breath and look at my sister.

"Um Stacie took a pregnancy test and it was positive. We are going to find out for sure tomorrow, but yeah the home tests said yes." I nervously tell her. Emily's jaw drops before she stands up and starts whacking me. "All that money I spent on your condoms! Wrap it before you tap it! I always told you that!" Emily yells continuing to assault me. I catch her hands and glare at her. "Stop hitting me woman! I'm already injured!" I yell.

Emily breaks away then turns to Stacie and throws her arms around her. "Listen here you, anything you need you can have from us. I mean it, I always wanted a cool sister." She says sticking her tongue out at me. I narrow my eyes at my sister and mutter 'asshole'. They both laugh and Emily pulls me into a hug. "Don't be mad Stacie is already my favorite sister." She says with a wink making Stacie laugh harder. "You would really be okay with me staying here?" She asks getting teary eyed again, I'm not going to enjoy all these emotions, they make me feel awkward.

"Yes Stacie, anything you need." I assure her. We pull her into another group hug. Luke comes in and hugs us too. "I'm not sure why we are hugging but I felt left out." He says ruffling my hair then Emily's. "We're hugging cause I'm going to have the cutest niece or nephew ever! That's if they look like Stacie." Emily says with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

"Wait what?" Luke asks with wide eyes. I look at Stacie again making sure I can tell him and she laughs and nods. "Ummm so Stacie is possibly pregnant... and its mine. So yeah." I tell him. He runs a hand through his blonde hair and looks between me and Stacie. "I mean I know this is big but I'm going to be responsible and help Stacie though it. I wanted to talk to you actually about accepting your offer to DJ at the club." I add.