Party time

Beca's POV

Stacie grabs my hand and pulls me to her room. The first thing I notice is a pie of pizza sitting on her desk. "Dude you got us pizza? You're awesome!" I yell eyeing the beautiful pie. Stacie chuckles and pulls me in for a heated make out session making me completely forget the delicious food. "I figured we might get the munchies... and I wasn't sure if you've eaten." She says with a mischievous grin and trails her hand slides under my shirt. "Did you bring the stuff?" She asks as she tugs on my shirt.

I quickly remove it remembering her state of undress. "Yeah I brought my pen, figured it would be the easiest and not stink up your house as much." I respond. Stacie smiles and tugs at my jeans. I take her not so sutle hint until I'm in just my boxers and sports bra.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Just so you know you have my full consent before we get under the influence...I was thinking sex on the bed to start... then maybe the desk." She says. I groan at the thoughts and know I'm already sporting a semi. Damn Stacie and her naturally sexy ways. I grab the pen and take a deep inhale. Stacie starts to kiss my neck and push us towards the bed.

"Oh I got us some other fun." Stacie says as she smirks as she pulls out a bottle if vodka. She takes a quick swig and offers me the bottle. I take it and give her the pen in exchange. "Wow sex while high AND drunk? Didn't think I would ever be doing this with you." I say as I take a shot from the bottle. Stacie chuckles as well as she takes a pull from my pen. She coughs lightly but soon smiles. Stacie is so hot. I always enjoy being around her... and not just for the sex.

"What can I say, I'm full of surprises." She says as she pushes me back. I fall onto my back as she straddles my hips.  She leans down and puts the pen between my lips. I moan as she rolls her hips and takes a sip from the bottle.

"Fuck Stacie."  I manage to get out. We once again have an exchange. I take a quick sip before putting the bottle on her night stand. Stacie finishes her hit and puts the pen by the bottle.

"Sooo I think I want to be bent over the bed, then finish on the desk. Whatcha think?" Stacie asks as she bucks her hips. I moan and throw my head back. God she's the hottest friend with benefits ever.

"I asked you a question." Stacie says raising her eyebrow as me. Yeah Stacie definitely likes to dominate this relationship, and I really don't mind letting her. But can you blame me? My brain turns into putty around her.

"Erm... yes that would be super." I choke out. I mentally curse myself for my inability to form a sentence when Stacie is on top of me. Stacie just gives me a mischievous grin and stands up, somehow removing all her remaining clothing in one fluid motion. 

I scramble up and pull off my own underwear much less gracefully. I grab a condom before watching Stacie give me a smirk and bending over her bed.

__________________________

And the next hour goes like that. We smoked, drank, ate pizza off each other, and tried a lot of new things. It was so hot, But I'm exhausted! Like holy shit this girl has a high sex drive, and that's coming from me! Currently I'm on my back... again... with Stacie drinking and riding me. I smirk as I hit the pen. Throwing it to the side I grab her hips and start thrusting up into her.

Stacie moans and matches my rhythm. We slam our lips together for a sloppy kiss. What can I say, the weed and booze are starting to hit. Stacie starts to moan louder and I know she is close. Just as she hits her peak the bedroom door flies open.

"Surpri- what the fuck?!" I stop my movements and Stacie looks over her shoulder towards the door. I can't see who is behind her. "Stacie?! What the fuck are you doing?" A girl squeals as Stacie flips off of me and throws the covers over us.