My FWB

Beca's POV

Legs 😉: My parents are going out for dinner. You know what that means. Be there in 10.

I smirk looking at my phone. Jesse breaks me out of my thoughts when he whacks my shoulder and hands me a beer bottle. Its Friday night and all my friends are over to drink and get high. "Seriously guys! Throw your shit away." My younger sister, Emily, yells as she picks up several empty beer bottles that are already scattered around the floor.

"We leave them cause we know you will throw them away." Amy says with a chuckle while digging into a jar of peanut butter. I chug my beer before going to stretch my legs, don't judge me but the sex Stacie and I have can leave me sore for days. "Sorry losers, I got plans." I announce as I try to look somewhat sober.

"Oooo are we expecting your sexy cheerleader?" CR asks with a wink as they take a hit of one of the blunts. "Yes as a matter of fact I am. And you guys need to keep quiet about it. You know she doesn't want it getting out." I remind them. "So basically like anyone else in this town, no one wants to be associated with us." Jessica says with an eye roll. I make my way over to CR and take a quick hit before running to the bathroom to fix my hair. Lucky for me Stacie lives down the road so I never have to wait long.

"I don't know why you aren't bragging to everyone, that girl is soooo fine." Jesse says with a dazed look when I reenter the living room. Stacie's definitely hot. She's also a head cheerleader and super smart, but her parents are really strict and religious. She wants it to stay between us because her parents would flip if they knew I even talked to that girl. Her dad is a retired army veteran and has had quite a few encounters with me and my friends and yeah, he hates our guts... along with every other parent around.

"Have fun and use protection!" Emily yells before she throws a condom at me. I roll my eyes and put it in my pocket. Oh right I was born intersex, so I have a dick but I identify as a girl. Most people know at school because I'm not shy about it and most of my classmates are surprisingly cool with it, not like I would care if they weren't.  I learned to accept myself a long time ago. "Gee thanks. That wasn't a super weird thing for my little sister to do." I mutter as I check my appearance one last time. Emily and I actually get along really well, she's only a year younger then me and always has had my back. She's my best friend to be honest.

The front door opens and Stacie enters, her eyes find mine right away and she looks at me like I'm her prey. "Hiii Stacie!" My idiot friends and sister coo. She breaks her gaze from mine and politely smiles at everyone, they've never actually hung out besides the brief meetings before we go to my room but they always seem to get along with each other.

"Hey delinquents! Nice to see you all again, hope you don't mind if I borrow Beca for a bit?" She asks eyeing me again and biting her lip. I smirk as she walks closer to us. "She's all yours legs! Just try to keep the sex noises down." Amy yells waving the peanut butter around. "No promises." She says as she grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to my bedroom.

Stacie's rich snotty friends wouldn't be okay with the head cheerleader being with a delinquent either. Honestly though I think Stacie would fit right in minus the stoner and rich part. My friends all drool over her whenever she's around but she seems like she can keep up with their snarky attitudes.

Stacie grabs my jacket and pulls me inside, her lips are all over my neck as soon as the door closes. "Wow eager much." I chuckle as I start to remove my jacket. "I've been wanting you so bad." She mutters as she takes off my belt while I remove her shirt.

After we throw my shirt off and I kick off my pants the rest of the way off while Stacie shoves me backwards onto the bed. "So demanding, so sexy." I mutter as Stacie strips off her jeans and straddles my lap. "Also... big fan of this." I smirk and I dip my thumb under the lace of her underwear. Stacie moans and rolls her hips.