You didn't

"Woohoo! Got the last screw in!" I cheer as I attempt to stand up. The room starts to spin and I grab the newly finished crib. "Yesss!" Jesse yells from the floor somewhere behind me. We thought it was a good idea to drink beers while we made all the furniture for the nursery. There turned out to be a lot more furniture then we thought and yeah, we are hammered.

"Good job Becky." Luke says as he sways on his feet. Yup, we even got Luke drunk, it was a day off after all and he deserves it. Benji mumbles something from where he is sleeping in the corner. "Beca!" I hear as Emily comes trotting in with multiple bags of clothes. "Oh you're all very drunk." She says observing each of us. Luke starts laughing and falls forward, luckily Jesse steadies him. "We aren't drunk!" He says managing to stand up on him own. "No, we are drunk. What time is it!?" I ask. "9 pm, we were out a bit later then expected." Emily answers. My eyes widen, I can't believe this took all day! I blow up an air mattress for Jesse and Benji even though they both passed out on the floor. Emily gets Luke to bed before I stumble to the living room for another beer... I mean a water. I grab my beverage before stumbling back upstairs.

I chug my beer and take a sip of water before finally making it into my room. My face lights up when I see Stacie waiting for me in bed. "Hi." I say with a big grin before taking off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in just a sports bra and boxers. "Hi yourself, I missed you." She says patting the spot next to her. I eagerly jump into the spot and wrap my good arm around her waist. "I missed you too, how was shopping with your sisters and Emily?" I ask as I pull her closer to me. She hums in approval as I spoon her from behind.

"It was fun, nice to have some girl time." She says shrugging in my arms. "How was your boy time?" She asks. I chuckle and shake my head. "We are going to have to check everything cause I'm not sure if we actually built anything right. Remind me not to start drinking until after we finish next time." I say before kissing her shoulder. She sighs happily in my arms. "Yeah, I will be going over every detail." She says with a yawn. "Get some sleep Stace." I whisper pulling her closer to me. "Goodnight." She whispers before her breath starts to even out.

I lay there and smile to myself before I follow her into a deep sleep. Tomorrow I was taking my Dj career to the next level. My hands reach to Stacie's stomach and I lightly rub Thumper. The gentle kick I feel makes me smirk. I got this.

Stacie's POV

I sit in the VIP area with the rest of the delinquents. A special treat from Luke so we could hear and see Beca the best... and it kept us away from the bar since we are underage. That didn't stop Jesse and Fat Amy from bringing some flasks. I scan the area looking for Beca. I spot her hurridly heading towards the exit. "Shit." I mutter hurrying up as fast as I can. "Stacie? What's wrong?" Emily asks. "Beca. I saw her heading towards the exit. I need to make sure she's okay." I get out before heading to the door. "If she's bailing and we lose our VIP night I'm kicking her ass." Emily says firmly standing up. Jesse quickly follows as we make our way in the direction she went.

"Beca?" I call out as I open the back door. I can see her frantically pacing back and forth. "Oh god I can't do this. What if they hate it? I'm not ready to find out if I'm a failure yet!" Beca yells. She finally sees me standing there. "Guys, can you give me a
Second? I ask. "You need to calm her down." Emily says with a knowing look in her eye as her and Jesse duck inside. "What's this about? You seemed so confident." I say stepping closer. Beca sighs and runs her hand through her hair. "I know but it just sorta hit me that this is the first step towards what I want to do forever you know?" She says glancing at me.

"Beca you are gifted when it comes to music. I get what you're saying but this is how you'll become famous. You know music, its what you love and as long as you follow that I have no doubts that you will kill it tonight." I say as I step in front of her. She smiles at me and grabs my hip, pulling me close to her with her good hand. "You are amazing. That's exactly what I needed to hear." She says before connecting our lips. I moan when her tongue grazes my lips and happily grant her access.