[Chapter Twenty-One]

(A/n: This chapter is unfinished, and I don't really want to finish it right now. I'm sorry about that, but I figured I owed it to everyone who still remembers this book to at least give you the last bit of writing for it.

The truth is, I still think MSM is pretty cool, but I am definitely not hyperfixating on it like I was when I started writing this book.

I really enjoyed seeing all of your comments, they absolutely made my day back then, and I'm sorry that I can't finish this book for you guys.

I hope you enjoy this final chapter, even if it is unfinished. Thank you for reading Is It Cold Down Here?/We'll Make It Somehow..., and thanks for the support.)

"...S-Stoowarb..? What is this..??"

Seeing the shocked and slightly betrayed expression on Parlsona's face, the male werdo felt panic radiate through his body in waves.

"I can explain—! Just-"

"What do you mean what is this." Tawkerr interrupted with a snarl. "So I'm just this now? I'm not even good enough to be named? I'm just this?"

"Oh, shut up, Tawkerr!" Maggpi shouted angrily. "Goddamn it, if I'd known you'd be here, I would've brought asshole repellent!"

"WHAT?!" He growled in response. "You come here, to the island I'm living on, and then start insulting me just for being here?! Bullshit, woman, I won't fucking take it!"

"You better fucking take it, because I don't know what's up with you and Stoowarb here, but you're not gonna talk to my girlfriend like she's some worthless pebble, you got it?!"

The purple werdo began to get up in his face, ranting and raving at him. Tawkerr shoved her away, baring his teeth aggressively.

"Get the fuck out of my face, you stupid bitch!"

"Guys! C-Come on, stop!" Stoowarb insisted, getting in the way of the two. "This is all confusing, but fighting won't make it any better!"

Maggpi put her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes, and Tawkerr leaned back against the rock they were previously sitting at, crossing his arms.

The tension was thick enough to cut through with a knife. If anything wrong was said, there was a chance either one of them might pounce.

"Look..." The orange werdo sighed. "You two kind of walked in on something personal."

"Yeah, you did, so uh, fuck off." Tawkerr added with a sharp glare.

"No! Tawkerr, come o-"

"How were we supposed to know that was going on, much less that someone would be here to start shit right off the bat?" The female werdo snapped. "We were just coming to visit you, Stoowarb, we had no idea he would be here."

"I-I understand, but please don't be mad at me. I didn't know you were coming..."

"I'm not mad at you. I'm frustrated." She sighed, with a soft expression. That expression all but faded away when she turned to Tawkerr. "I'm mad at him."

"THE FUCK DID I DO?!"

"Stop screaming, you fucktard! You know what you did! You traumatized poor Parlsona! She jumped off the edge of Air Island and tried to kill herself because of you! Do you have anything to say about it?!"

"Hell yeah I have something to say about it! But am I gonna say it while you're standing here? FUCK NO!! So go away for a few minutes, alright?!"

"No way! I'm not leaving her with you, you can't be trusted to say the right things!"

"Guys, guys, nobody's leaving, just calm down!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS, STOOWARB!!" The two screeched in response.

During all of this, Parlsona just kind of stood to the side, confused and a little scared.

"I know she tried to kill herself because of me! I know I'm an awful bastard because of that! But you, YOU DUMPED ME THE LITERAL DAY AFTER I FOUND OUT!! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT FELT?! DO YOU THINK IT FELT GOOD?! IT DIDN'T!! A-AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS JUST AN ATTEMPT, I THOUGHT SHE WAS ACTUALLY DEAD!! SO IT HURT EVEN WORSE!!"

"YOU FUCKING RAGED AT ME WHILE I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU DICKHEAD!! ALL YOU DID WAS TALK SHIT ABOUT PARLSONA, WHO'S ACTUALLY THE VICTIM IN THIS SITUATION, WHILE TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF SEEM INNOCENT!! YOU LEFT HER ON PLANT ISLAND!! YOU!!"

"I WAS A GODDAMN OUTCAST, MAGGPI, IS YOUR HEAD TOO FULL OF WATER NOW TO REMEMBER ALL THE STORIES I USED TO TELL YOU?! NOBODY LIKED ME!! I LEFT BECAUSE I HAD TO, NOT BECAUSE OF PARLSONA!!"

"PARLSONA LOVED YOU!! SHE'S TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE ADORED YOU AND HOW HEARTBROKEN SHE WAS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT YOU LEFT, WITH NO INTENTION OF COMING BACK OR EVEN LEAVING A GOODBYE!!"

"WHEN PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR SO FUCKING LONG, YOU START TO DOUBT ANYBODY WHO LIKES YOU IS GENUINE!!"

They both screamed over one another, each one fighting to be heard louder. Soon they were shouting the same arguments at each other over and over again, desperately trying to make themselves understood.

Stoowarb and Parlsona exchanged concerned glances, neither one knowing what to even do in this situation.

This all came so out of the blue. How could Stoowarb have predicted such a thing to occur?

Looking to Parlsona, he mouthed the words 'let's go' with a frantic look in his eyes. She seemed to be more than willing to leave this situation, as they were both gone not long after.