The REAL Chapter 21 (Biblically Accurate Ending)

"...St-Stoowarb..? What is this..??"

Seeing the shocked and slightly betrayed expression on Parlsona's face, the male werdo felt panic radiate through his body in waves.

"I can explain-! Just-"

"What do you mean what is this." Tawkerr interrupted with a snarl. "So I'm just this now? I'm not even good enough to be named? I'm just thi-"

"TAWKERR, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Tawkerr shut the fuck up, bewildered and getting mental whiplash from Stoowarb's sudden change of tone.

"Why are you hanging out with Tawkerr." Maggpi snarled. She then began to bark like a dog. "He's an asshole."

"SO ARE YOU."

"EXCUSE ME-?!"

"YOU AND PARLSONA ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER B I T C H E S."

Stoowarb stood up on top of a tall rock, looking down scornfully upon the dumbass werdo peasants he was forced to share a story with, and began to speech at them while Tawkerr waved the gay flag behind him.

"P A R L S O N A . YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED TAWKERR WHEN HE NEEDED YOU MOST, AND THEN HAD THE GALL TO DEVELOP TRAUMA WHEN HE DUMPED YOUR TOXIC ASS IN THE GARBAGE. YOU WERE A SHITTY FRIEND, FROM BEGINNING TO END, AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN LEND, HIM A HELPING HEND, WHY AM I SPITTING BARS, NOW I'M FLYING TO MARS, L I S T E n UP BiTCH"

Stoowarb stretched his neck in order to shittalk Parlsona face to face without having to leave the comfort of his rock. 

"YOU MADE THOSE 3 OR 4 SOMETHING DAYS AFTER TAWKERR (rightfully) POPPED OFF ON YOU A LIVING HELL FOR ME. YOU KEPT CLINGING ONTO ME, YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU COULDN'T EVEN GO TO THE BATHROOM BY YOURSELF - I HAD TO WAIT OUTSIDE THE PUBLIC TOILET FOR 4 AND A HALF HOURS WHILE YOU HUMMED THE ENTIRETY OF THE SPLATOON 3 OST TO YOURSELF, AND BY THE TIME YOU WERE DONE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO GO AFTER ALL. WHAT A b I TCH."

"THEN EVEN AFTER ALL THE TORMENT AND TORTURE I HAD TO ENDURE FOR YOUR SAKE, YOU STILL JUMPED OFF OF AIR ISLAND, LEAVING ME INCONSOLABLE AND CRIPPLINGLY DEPRESSED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS OR SOMETHING. AND WHEN I FINALLY DID FIND YOU, APPARENTLY ALL OF THE EFFORT I HAD PUT IN JUST TO KEEP YOU HAPPY, TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK, JUST TO HELP MAKE EVERY DAY A LITTLE BIT BETTER FOR YOU, WAS FOR NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS, BECAUSE YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON ME WITH TAWKERR'S EX. I GUESS NONE OF IT FUCKING MATTERED, DID IT?"

Parlsona began to cry like an autotuned baby, and Maggpi hugged her, her nonexistent nostrils flaring with rage.

"YOU CAN'T TALK TO MY BBG LIKE THA-"

"̸̣͗S̴̥͗ ̷͕̈́H̷͕̘͌ ̴͖͔̋u̷̦̔ ̸̼̌T̵̬̲̀̂ ̷̘̳̀Y̶̪̾Ỏ̶̞͗U̷̡̔R̶̲̐ ̷͖̃̌M̶̤̲͆̌Ỏ̷̰̇U̴̱͌T̵̡̚H̸̤̱̀͘,̸̟̾͝ ̷̣͉̈́Ỳ̷̘̆Ȍ̵̘̾Ư̸̡̝ ̴̼̓̏S̴̲̋̋ ̸͍̾͛U̷̢̩͆̚ ̶̡͒͝B̴̠̙̊ ̶͈̯̏̑ ̶̟̽ ̸̡̲̊͝ ̸̦͎̃ ̸̨̯̅̂ ̶̝͌ ̵͎̞̃ ̸̖͐͋ ̸͙͊̎ ̸̡̓͑ ̴̳̹͒͝ ̷̨̈́ ̷̦͖̃͐ ̴͇͎̑ ̴͍̓͘ ̷͚̳̎͝ ̵̱̈́͗M̸̹̀͠ ̵͗ͅO̵͔̖͘ ̴̺̿Ǹ̴̤ ̴̢̔̓S̶̟̈́͘ ̸̻̽ͅT̸̺̑͆ ̴̛̝̽È̸̟ ̶̮͍̏́R̵̤͗̓ ̷̱͒ ̵̟͙̑̚ ̵̲͝ ̸̫̂ ̷͎͝ ̶̨̡͂ ̸̤̩̅ ̷̩̚͝ ̶̜͖̑̓ ̵̡̗͌ ̵̦̈́ ̵̧͔͘͠ ̴̢̦̐͒ ̶͖͂̈́ ̷̤͈̅ ̸̫̿ ̶̥̩̄ ̶̙̟͝ ̷͇̱͂̕ ̶̨̧͒͘ ̶͚̬̏͠ ̵͈͆̔ ̴̡̎ ̵̻̅ ̵̩̩͊̚ ̷͔̇ ̴̳̇͠ ̵̜̂̒ ̴̡͔̏́ ̴̨̀̎ ̸̟̊ ̴̛̞͙͠ ̶͙̰̆C̸̻͗͝R̴̭͕̒E̶̱̩̽̀Ą̵̔T̸̻́͠U̵͉̝̅R̷͔͒̔Ȩ̷͐̀"̵̡̉

Stoowarb glared in Maggpi's general direction, and then after an excruciatingly painful .5 seconds, she simply ceased to be.