Nine.

Everyone around the table was engaging in their own conversations as the jazz band played while the food was being served. I didn't speak at all because I knew that I was being scrutinised by some people at the table.

I smiled politely at the waitress who'd just served me and I took a look at the food in front of me.

"Are you alright, baby?" I heard Justin ask me.

I looked at him and smiled, nodding my head subtly.

He gave me a warm smile and gently gave my hand a squeeze under the table.

"I think I forgot to mention how lovely you look, Dileah." Diane smiled at me.

I looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Diane."

"Doesn't she look like a cute little princess, Bruce?" Diane gently nudged her husband.

"Justin sure knows how to pick them." Bruce smiled then winked at Justin.

"Dileah's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Justin smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Aww." Diane placed her hand on her chest and looked between Justin and I.

I was a blushing mess.

"Bruce, you need to start being this sweet to me too." Diane said.

"But I'm always sweet to you, my pumpkin." Bruce said.

I giggled and took a bite of my food.

"I know it's quite far away but Dileah should join us for Christmas this year. You too, Justin." Diane said, "Stop abandoning us for London with the Harrison's. You'll always be a Bieber."

Pattie smiled.

"Richard should go to Canada too." She said, looking at Richard.

"I'll think about it." Richard put on a smile.

I started imagining Christmas in Canada with Justin's family. I'd never been out of the country before so I couldn't quite picture being in Canada but that was alright. I knew that it would be different for me so that excited me.

"Oh, Justin, honey, I put you on the bachelor's list for the bidding. I hope you don't mind." Pattie said to Justin.

I noticed Justin slouch in his seat.

"I'm not a bachelor though, mom." He whined.

"Oh, quit being a spoilt sport, Justin. Think about the children." Diane smiled.

Justin sighed.

I smiled at him to reassure him.

"I'd give all my money and bid on you if I could." I whispered to him.

Justin smiled slightly and gently pecked my lips. He clearly wasn't keen on doing whatever it is being a charity bachelor did.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He said.

"There are other people at the table." Kelly said, and I knew she was tired of seeing Justin said I being all lovey dovey at the table.

"Jealousy makes you nasty." I heard Zack mutter as he texted on his phone.

"Shut up." Kelly threw a napkin at her brother.

"You should start heading to the front now, dear." Pattie smiled at Justin.

He exaggerated a pout and slowly got up along with some other men from other tables.

"Zack, son, aren't you going up?" Bruce asked.