Thirty Seven.

"Sweetheart, wake up."

Justin was kissing my cheek repeatedly in attempt to wake me up.

I was still very relaxed and feeling lazy after our day in, yesterday. We went to bed late too after having a movie marathon which ended with us pillow fighting.

We hadn't been that goofy in a while and it did send me to bed with the biggest smile on my face. Well, that and the fact that we... got up to other things before we fell asleep.

I pushed Justin's face away from mine as I groaned then I pulled the covers over my head, hoping he'd leave me alone.

"Dileah." He chuckled and pulled the covers off of me completely.

"Justin..." I curled up.

"Get up." Justin said.

"No."

"Please."

"Five more minutes."

"But I made you some breakfast and have a place I wanna take you to."

"Let me get some more rest, man. I'm tired."

"Told you we should've slept early last night." I could sense Justin smiling.

I rolled over and glared at him.

"Don't act like having sex last night was just my idea." I said.

"It was mostly yours. I did tell you that you'd want me eventually."

I rolled my eyes and then closed them.

"Put the covers back on. I'm getting cold." I said.

"Fine. I'll just go watch TV or something."

I felt Justin get off the bed. He put the covers back over me and left the room.

Then I started feeling guilty.

I groaned and dragged myself to the bathroom to take a nice shower then I put on something pretty and warm. I did my hair and makeup and headed down to the living room to Justin.

He was having cereal while flipping through some channels.

"I'm ready." I said.

He looked up at me then turned the tv off.

"I'm sorry I was being such a drag. I was just really tired." I explained.

Justin nodded.

"It's fine."

"Where's my breakfast?" I smiled.

"In the kitchen. Cold."

"How about we go out for breakfast-- my treat-- and then I'll make dinner later... and you can pick what you want me to wear while I cook." I sat down next to Justin.

I could tell he was fighting a grin.

"So, what do you say?" I poked his cheek.

"I say go put a coat on so we can go eat. I'm hungry." He gave me my favourite smile.

"Okay." I giggled and got up.

"And don't forget your gloves."

"Yes, sir."

I raced up the stairs to the bedroom to do as I was told and, after getting my bag too, I went to get Justin and we left the apartment for breakfast at a cosy little restaurant.

"Where are we going after this?" I was holding Justin's hands after we'd had our breakfast. All we were doing then was having some hot chocolate.

"Going for a walk?" He said.