Ten.

The evening breeze hit my skin as Justin and I made our way out of the hotel just before the event came to an end.

Pattie was very understanding of the situation and she wasn't mad at all that Justin and I left so soon. All she was excited about was Monday.

"You think a frozen yogurt place is open at this hour?" I asked Justin as we walked towards the car.

I wasn't quite sure because I'd never been out this late to get some dessert.

"I actually doubt it." He said. "We can have some dessert at home. I think there's some ice cream in the freezer. I know there's some chocolate syrup there too..."

I smiled and climbed into the car before Justin.

"I think vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup sounds like a better idea. And we can have it in our pyjamas. These heels are killing me."

Justin chuckled and reached down for my feet. He placed them on his lap and took my heels off one at a time.

I watched him as he started massaging my right foot. It felt so good, I couldn't help but groan and close my eyes.

"What?" I whispered once I opened my eyes and found that Justin was looking at me, no longer massaging me.

"Nothing." He said softly.

He went back to massaging my foot.

If it wasn't for the darkness in here and the street lights occasionally hitting his face, I would've sworn he was blushing.

I smiled to myself as the feeling of his hands working my feet sunk in. He was really good with his hands, I thought. I watched his face as he worked; his bottom lip in the grip of his teeth...

When my thoughts started getting colourful, I cleaned my throat and looked out the window.

"I need to thank your mom for the dress." I said softly, not looking at Justin.

"You already thanked her twice, sweetheart." He said.

I could tell he was smiling.

"I know. I just... it's a habit, I guess."

"You're really appreciative. I love that about you."

I looked at Justin and blushed.

"Your world's pretty different from what I'm used to." I said.

"I know. But you don't have to thank me for everything, Dileah. I do things for you because I love you." He stroked my leg and gave me a warm smile.

My heart skipped a beat.

I'd never get used to hearing him say he loved me. And his actions showed that he did love me.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing you say you love me." I fiddled with my necklace.

"Then maybe I should tell you more often." Justin smiled.

I didn't speak for the rest of the ride back to Justin's house.

I walked in with my shoes in my hand and I left them on the living room floor before heading to the kitchen for the ice cream Justin told me about.

"You couldn't wait, huh?" He said, undoing his tie.

I smiled, "Just go upstairs."

Justin smirked and walked to the stairs.

I opened the freezer and got a tub of vanilla ice cream out then looked for some bowls and spoons. I opened the fridge and got the chocolate syrup out.