Twelve.

I was up early on Monday morning. I felt really excited about the day and it showed. Justin kept teasing me at the breakfast table about how I'd suddenly become a morning person. The truth was, helping people just made me feel good inside and I was looking forward to making someone smile.

Justin was going to work too this morning. In his navy blue suit, he looked so handsome. I knew that seeing him all formal would never get old to me.

"Ready to go?" He asked me, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

I looked up at him from my empty bowl of cereal and nodded.

Justin and I were traveling together this morning with Lewis. Justin was being dropped off first.

I'd never seen his office building before so I was a bit excited to see it for the first time. I wanted to see his office too but I knew that, that would only happen another time.

We walked out the apartment and to the Bentley. Lewis opened the door for us and Justin climbed in after I did.

"Lewis will be waiting for you when your day ends, okay?" Justin said to me as we buckled up.

"Okay." I said.

"I have back to back meetings today but my assistant will take messages if you happen to call."

I nodded.

I liked it when he sounded formal. It was attractive.

"What are you smiling about?" Justin's amused smile played on his lips.

"You being formal. It's... cute." I said, not wanting to sound way more excited than I was.

"Cute." He chuckled, "I don't think that that's how someone formal would usually be described as."

"Well that's how I describe it." I shrugged nonchalantly, hiding my smile.

He gently poked my side, making me giggle.

"I'll tell you what's cute," Justin smiled. "You smiling all morning like this. I love it."

I blushed as he kissed my cheek.

"I hope my day's as bright as your smile." He said.

"If It's not, I'll cheer you up later on." I winked.

"Don't tempt me to deliberately have a bad day." Justin smiled.

I playfully slapped his arm and shook my head.

When we got to Justin's office building, he kissed me on my cheek and wished me a good day.

Lewis drove us about 45 minutes from Justin's work place to an old building which was stylishly designed.

"Mrs Harrison's work place, 'Hope'." Lewis said to me as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Thank you, Lewis." I smiled at him. "I'll see you later."

"Not a minute late, ma'am." He smiled back at me and I realised I hadn't seen him smile before.

I got out of the car and made my way into the building.

I greeted the lady at the reception and she told me that Pattie was expecting me. She gave me directions to Pattie's office and I was on my way.

From the outside, one would think that this was some poor building that Pattie had perhaps felt sorry for, but walking through the building to Pattie's office made my jaw drop. All the modern furnishings and decorations made me feel so important.

"Dileah." Pattie spotted me as I walked towards her office.

She'd just walked out of a different office and had a few folders in her hands.