Chapter 4 - Sneaking into Hogwarts

Two weeks had passed. During those two weeks, Hermione had spend her time reading the books Bellatrix would bring her, building her own shower system in the cabin, as well as experimenting in trying to build a new room with magic and teaching herself how to cook. She also had taught Bellatrix a lot of things she knew, a lot of the charms and spell she had learned, before she had disappeared from her world and had fallen into this world (or time). She enjoyed doing that. Of course, she still tried to remember who she had been, but it was sadly still to no avail. 

Now at this moment, she was teaching Bellatrix how to summon a Patronus, something the dark haired witch had her few shares of problem with. She didn't seem to get the stance right, and summoning the Patronus seemed to be hopeless and impossible for her. But Hermione knew that giving up on her only student, would make her the worst teacher in the world, so she walked up to Bellatrix who frustrated looked at the lake that was in front of them, where they had gone down to practice. 

"Your stance is a bit wrong.", Hermione was now standing behind her. She got close to Bellatrix, so close that the latter was able to feel her breath, and then softly took her hand with hers, she raised Bellatrix arm, so it pointed like a straight arrow at a tree that was standing across the lake. "Now think about your happiest memory, doesn't matter what it is, think about it, and then say the words.", she said softly. 

Hermione didn't let go, and Bellatrix didn't want her to let go. In fact, despite her face feeling as if it was on fire, she enjoyed Hermione holding her hand with hers. She looked at the tree in front of her, then she thought about the happiest memory in recent times and when she found it, she almost yelled the two magic words. And then - from her wand came an animal, that hopped around, before it then collapsed into the watter. It wasn't a patronus that was stable for long, but a patronus nonetheless. Bellatrix then turned around, and hugged Hermione. The latter hugged her back. 

"I did it, I did it, I did it.", she repeated and jumped out of joy into the air. "Oh yeah, I did it. Me, Bellatrix Lestrange did what others years after they graduated can't do.", she then jokingly bowed down to Hermione. "All thanks to you, teacher.", she said. 

"Oh stop it you."

"Seriously, I need to thank you", Bellatrix happily smiled at her, "oh I know, I can sneak you into Hogwarts. Let's go find that one room I once heard about.", she then put her finger to her lips and thought about the name, tried to search it from inside her memories. "Oh yes, the Room of Requirement. Let's go there!" 

"Hmmm, alright okay.", said Hermione. And so the two of them sneaked their way into Hogwarts. And once they were in front of a wall, Bellatrix took Hermione's hand with hers and deeply wished to see the Room of Requirements, and just as she had expected - it opened for them. Quickly they ran inside. After they were in that room, it closed behind them. 

Suddenly music appeared out of nowhere. The room changed itself to a dance hall. Bellatrix looked in awe around her surroundings. 

"Someone wants to daaaance.", she said and took Hermione's hands with hers. "And I don't know the type of music, but I like it.", she said. Hermione at first hesitating, gave into what she wanted, and so the two of them begun to dance. It was a silly dance, one that people did, when nobody could see them, and when they were just fooling around. Hermione danced until her hair was once messy again, out of order and appeared frizzy. 

"Oh god, my hair must look terrible.", she said and laughed afterwards. 

"What are you talking about? Your hair looks great.", replied Bellatrix, took her hand and then Hermione made a pirouette, before Bellatrix jokingly pulled her closer. Hermione got as close to her, as she previously had been at the lake. But now she wasn't standing behind her, but in front of her, with their faces only few inches apart. 

"It does?", she asked, not even caring that she was blushing. 

"Yeah.", Bellatrix said quietly and ran her left hand through her hair. Softly and gently. "It's so out of control, I like that.", she added. 

"I like a lot about you as well.", Hermione revealed. 

"That's good.", Bellatrix voice seemed to shake a little. She was nervous and excited at the same time. 

"It is, yeah.", Hermione's face somehow got even closer. And finally, above them appeared a mistletoe. "Oh look at that.", she said and looked at the mistletoe above them. 

"What does that one mean?", asked Bellatrix, her pale face was turning red. 

"I think you know what.", Hermione leaned in, and so did Bellatrix. Their lips touched each others, a tender kiss. Hermione wrapped her arms around Bellatrix neck, while the latter grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. They shared a passionate kiss under the mistletoe. After several minutes (but to them it felt like long tender little eternities) their lips parted and they looked at each other. 

"What was that?", asked Hermione who couldn't stop herself from smiling. 

"The will of the mistletoe, I guess.", replied Bellatrix. 

"That sounds so silly.", said Hermione. 

"I know.", then they kissed once more.