Chapter 35 - As usual

Two days had passed. Two days since Bellatrix had last seen her sister, two days since that certain event had happened that still sometimes kept her awake just a little bit longer at night. She still didn't know whether she'd call what happened a mistake or not, but what she did know, was that she just had to meet Narcissa again. Just to talk. Of course she had Hermione's okay with that. 

So she was now sitting in a café in London, drinking a coffee while talking with her sister about what had happened. It was late evening and for some reason, the restaurant they were in, was quite empty right now. 

"So... you're over me now?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Yes, yes I think I am.", answered Narcissa. 

"Well then... let's get going, I guess. Since that's what we were here for, right?", Bellatrix then waved the busser towards them, paid for both of their meals and coffees and stood up from the table. "You coming?", she asked Narcissa. 

"Yeah, sure.", replied her younger sister and also got up from the table. 

The two women walked towards the cabs and as they did, rain was beginning to pour down from the sky. 

"Well at least we took care of our problem.", Bellatrix said. 

"Yeah, I'm glas as well.", said Narcissa. "Oh by the way, I am here with my car, so should I drive you back home?", asked Narcissa. 

"Sure if you don't mind.", replied Bellatrix. 

They walked to Narcissa's car, getting into it and then drove to where Bellatrix lived together with Hermione who - as it seemed - wasn't at home. She probably had to go fix something again, as she usually did at this hour. 

"Hmm, she isn't there.", Bellatrix sighed. 

"Well I'm sure she'll be here soon.", said Narcissa. 

"Do you want to come in? For a quick cup of tea?", asked Bellatrix. "Just to pass the time."

"Sure, why not.", answered Narcissa. She shut down the car and then, at the same time as her sister, left it. 

The two women ran through the pouring rain to the house, where Bellatrix quickly opened the door for the both of them. They got into the house. Bellatrix then shut the door behind her. 

"I hate rain.", Narcissa said as she took off her jacket. 

"That makes two of us.", Bellatrix said and walked into the kitchen. Narcissa followed her. Memories came back to her, memories of the first time she had kissed Hermione, of the first time she had fallen for the young witch that was now not present. It was as if it had been yesterday and as the memories came back, so did her feelings. She looked at Bellatrix and she noticed that most of her feelings had left her. 
"So, what tea do you want?", asked Bellatrix as she noticed that Narcissa was standing right next to her. 

"Earl Grey, if you have that.", answered Narcissa. 

"Oh, the only one I don't have.", Bellatrix just noticed as she opened the drawer in which they placed tea in it. 

"Look, it's okay, I should go anyway", Narcissa said and got up from the couch she was sitting, "it was nice for us to talk, but... I feel weird just standing here, you know? This place, just reminds me of so much... and I... I have to leave.", she said. 

"Leave to where?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Leave in general. I can't stay in this country much longer. I still remember what I did, and I still haven't changed enough to stay here. I... I will just go.", she replied and before Bellatrix could say anything, Narcissa ran to the door, got outside their house and ran into the city. Bellatrix didn't run after her. What good would it do? She couldn't stop her sister after all. 

"Oh Narcissa", she sighed, "beyond hope.", she closed the door and sat on the couch. She suddenly was tired. So tired that she, just mere minutes later, fell asleep. 

When she woke up, she heard Hermione summing a song to herself as the latter was in the kitchen. Probably making one of her salads that Bellatrix always told her were great, even though she really wasn't the biggest fan. She got up and walked into the kitchen. She hugged her wife from behind, pulling her closer to her, as she gently kissed her neck. 

"Bellatrix, not now... I'm trying to make food, here.", Hermione said. 

"First off, you should wake me up when you get home, and secondly and what's more important: how can you expect me to not come onto you, when you're wearing those jeans you're wearing right now?", she giggled and let her right hand caress Hermione's ass, as she kissed her neck for a second time. 

"Okay, I get it, but I am also really hungry and I need to eat now.", Hermione replied, as she leaned back slightly, secretly not wanting Bellatrix to stop what she was doing. 

"For someone who wants to eat, you sure seem to be distracted.", teased Bellatrix and kissed the left corner of Hermione's mouth. "Soooooo distracted.", she murmured and leaned over Hermione to fully kiss her on her beautiful lips. 

"Oh my", Hermione turned around and let Bellatrix pick her up from the ground as she kissed her back, "what turned into you?", she asked. Bellatrix didn't answer her question. Instead she kissed her again, carrying her into the living room and laying her on the couch. Hermione looked up to her. 

"Want me to take it off?", Bellatrix asked and pointed at the shirt she was wearing. 

Hermione just nodded. 

Bellatrix took off her shirt, revealing the simple black bra she was wearing underneath. Hermione wanted to touch her, wanted to sleep with her right then and there. Bellatrix begun to unbutton Hermione's shirt, throwing it to the ground after being done with it, before she then suddenly stopped and got up from Hermione and ran into the kitchen. 

"What?", Hermione got up as well. As she stood in the living room, she saw Bellatrix leaning against a wall, munching happily away at a sandwich she had just sloppily made herself. 

"Now you know how it feels", said Bellatrix and took another bite, "to be kept waiting."

"You're unbearable.", Hermione said as she stood in front of her. 

"You must have never met yourself.", replied Bellatrix. 

Hermione pulled Bellatrix face down to her and aggressively kissed her. Bellatrix let her sandwich fall to the ground and embraced her wife. All was perfect in the world. At least it was for now. 

None of them knew what was in store for both of them.