Chapter 19 - Trap

They didn't waste any time. Hermione and Bellatrix had already apparated. They didn't tell Luna or Narcissa, it was for their safety that they didn't do so. And while they didn't tell them, they still let them know, through a letter, that they would return. Now, the two women were back in London, and they stood on the roof of a building. It was cold, dark and rainy. They were only a few blocks away from the place where their enemy lived in. 

"He's in there.", said Hermione. "I'm sure of it." 

"Let's go.", with that, Bellatrix and Hermione traveled to his house. The plan was simple; break into his home and corner him. Luckily they had already prepared everything beforehand, so breaking away all his defense spells, his barriers, wasn't something that gave them much trouble. And only thirty minutes later, they were inside his apartment, facing the man, as he was standing in the kitchen, looking at them with a mixture of hate, shock and fear. 

"We got you now", Hermione pointed her wand at him, "don't act like you don't know who we are, or else I'm going to hurt you.", she threatened. 

"Oh look who it is", he spoke in a shaky voice, "the black haired bitch from Azkaban and her little whore.", he laughed. "So what are you going to do now? Torture me?", he asked. 

"We're asking the questions.", said Bellatrix. "And the first one is, why did you want what I knew about time travel?", she asked. 

"Isn't that obvious?", he raised his voice as if he were a teacher who was disappointed with his students. "I wanted your knowledge, so I could gain access to time itself, so I could wipe out all of you little death eaters, before you were even born.", he looked at her with hatred in his eyes. 

"I see", Hermione still pointed her wand at him, "and are there more who want to do that?", she asked. 

"Actually yes.", he then snapped his fingers, as if he was giving a command to someone. "A lot of us, actually.", he then grinned. And before they could react, the windows next to them broke into pieces, and witches apparated right next to them. Hermione turned around, and she wanted to defend herself, but before she knew it, a shock spell had hit her, forcing her down to the ground. The same thing happened to Bellatrix. 

"Bastard.", whispered Hermione. 

"I'm not the one who fucks with the enemy.", replied the man and nodded to the wizards that had quickly defeated Hermione and Bellatrix. "Take them away.", he said. 

A few days later, at an unknown prison

It had been six days since Hermione had last seen Bellatrix, and the latter, without her knowledge, was imprisoned in the same prison as she was. She was just removed from her. They were both at a prison they've never heard about. A secret one, that had been used by the government in the past before. And while Hermione was trying to find a way out of this, the older dark haired witch, was in the eating room, if she could call it that. It was a cold, and lonely room with only a few tables and a few chairs. Bellatrix, whenever she had to go eat, she was followed by a couple of guards. 

One of those guards was Lisa Armherd, a young woman over 6 feet tall (6'2), with a broad frame, a long and muscular body and dark hair that was shoulder length, but that she always had in a simple ponytail. She was by far the most intimidating one. But she was also the one, who the dark haired witch had noticed, had an eye for her. Bellatrix hated Lisa, she hated everyone who took her freedom away, but she was willing to do anything, to get to Hermione, to save her from whatever the goal of the ones who had thrown them in here was. 

"Move it.", said Lisa coldly, after Bellatrix paused while walking up to the table, where she would eat. 

"Make me.", replied Bellatrix. With that, Lisa pushed her. Bellatrix nearly fell to the ground. With that as a clear message, the continued to walk towards the table where she would eat. Once she sat down on the table, Lisa sat down as well. She said right across her, so she could keep both of her eyes at the prisoner. 

"You should know, that acting like an idiot gets you nowhere.", said Lisa. "You have to play by the rules to get by here.", she added. 

"And what are the rules?", asked Bellatrix as she ate the cold meat stew that had been served to her. 

"Number one: do what the guards tell you. Number two: special prisoners have a personal guard, and whatever the guard says, they have to do. Number three: never use magic. And finally number four: you can play nice to the guard, and it might get you somewhere.", the last part she had said in a tone that was slightly flirtatious. Bellatrix nearly shuddered in disgust. 

"And what does playing nice mean?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Oh you know, be my assistant really. Give me backrubs, foot massages, stuff like that. When you're super nice, you might even be allowed to come to my room.", answered Lisa. 

"So do I have a choice?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Sure you do.", Lisa walked over to her and leaned over her. "You can either be a normal prisoner, one that will die in here, or you can become a honorary prison guard after a while. But for the latter, you have to play nice.", she whispered. "Now eat, I have shit to do.", were the following words. 

Bellatrix quickly ate the rest of her stew. She was then brought back to her cell. She was in the deepest levels of the prison. Here was nobody but her, she thought. If there was anyone else here, nobody would ever learn about the other one. 

"When can I start being your assistant, then?", asked Bellatrix. 

"You can start now.", Lisa got into the cell with Bellatrix. She closed the door behind them. "I'm awfully worked up today, so I suggest you rub my back a little bit.", she then took off her vest. Bellatrix saw the muscular build. In a physical fight, the woman would throw her around like it was nothing, she thought. 

And so Bellatrix did as Lisa had told her.