Chapter 40 - Discussion

"So, how much do you like this house?", asked Lena Luna. 

"It certainly has its charm. The prize is pretty hefty of course, don't know if I will be able to afford all of this...", replied Luna. "But that's for me to decide, I guess. But thanks for showing me around." 

"No problem, it was my pleasure", Lena smiled, checking Luna out, not subtle at all, "is there anything else I can do for you?", she asked. 

"Indeed, I need someone to take me out for lunch and dinner today.", replied Luna. 

"Both? That sounds like a lot of money."

"It does, yes", Luna got a little closer to Lena, "but I was thinking, that we can skip all of this." 

"Skip to what, is the question.", Lena mused. 

"To us kissing and falling in love.", answered Luna. 

"I don't think it goes that fast."

"We can try.", Luna said, and kissed Lena. The latter kissed her back, moaning softly as she felt Luna's tongue exploring her mouth, touching her tongue. She wrapped her hands around Luna's waist and then pulled her up, resulting in Luna wrapping her legs around her. 

At the same time, Hermione and Bellatrix were in their living room, sitting on the couch, while watching TV. It wasn't the usual TV, but rather one directed at wizards and witches, like the two of them were. 

"Oh my, I can't believe it", said Hermione, "Narcissa is there, isn't she?", she pointed at the TV screen, which showed a bunch of people who worked at the Ministry of Magic. "Talk about a career change..." 

"Yeah, I recently heard it as well. Apparently she's engaged again.", said Bellatrix. 

"No kidding? Guess she found herself again.", Hermione said. 

"Well, I still made the best catch, if we're being honest.", Bellatrix said. 

"So nice at this early time? What do you want now?", Hermione asked. 

"Oh, can't you figure it out, smart witch?", Bellatrix kissed Hermione, pinning her on her back. 

"It's late, darling, we should be eating now...", Hermione mused. 

"Not hungry.", Bellatrix said, kissing Hermione again. "We can eat later.", she added, as she felt Hermione's hands running through her messy black hair. 

"Okay", Hermione sighed, "you do have a way with me.", she added, before fully giving into her own desires. 

An hour later, they were still laying on the couch, with their arms wrapped around each other. Both had forgotten about dinner.