Chapter 29.5

Nine years had passed ever since Voldemort had defeated. The trio that had defeated him, had split. And one of its members, Hermione Granger, had left the Wizard World all together, to start a new life with someone who, in the past, would've been hunted all over the world. But now it seemed, as if the world wanted them to be together. And everything finally felt right. Now, Hermione's legal name wasn't Hermione Granger anymore, but rather it was Hermione Black. A name she carried with pride. 

And here she was, in the large mansion she and her wife lived in. They had taken all the money that Bellatrix's family had owned, and they now never had to work another day in their lives. From now on, their life was a simple one. Spending the day with each other, making love to one another and appreciating each other. That was how most of their life was from now on. 

And now, Hermione was downstairs, she was waiting for Bellatrix to get down as well, so that they could go to the restaurant where they had booked a table for tonight. Hermione looked at herself in the mirror, and as she heard steps, she turned around and marveled at the beauty that was Bellatrix Black. Her hair had many grey strands in it now, but her face was still as beautiful as it had ever been, her body was still attractive as ever and her lips, oh her kissable soft lips, were just as gorgeous as always. 

"You like what you see?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Oh baby, you know I do.", Hermione walked over to her and kissed her. After ten minutes of making out, Bellatrix broke up the kiss. 

"You have to wait for the rest until tonight.", she whispered in Hermione's right ear. 

"God, I love you.", replied Hermione. 

"I love you.", said Bellatrix and kissed her. They stood there, kissing and holding each other. The world was now perfect. 

Perfect because they were now finally together.