Chapter 14 - My precious

"That was one big surprise.", said Narcissa the morning after she woke up and watched Hermione already dressing herself. 

"Good to see that you liked in.", Hermione laughed. 

"Oh yeah, it was amazing.", Narcissa got up and walked over to Hermione. The latter loved how Narcissa was taller than her, and how she had to tiptoe, to kiss her. She did so and kissed her softly on her lips. "But I'm even more tired now. Considering that we stayed up so late.", she said. 

"You gotta take the bad with the good.", replied Hermione. 

"That is true.", Narcissa then looked at the watch that was on a wall inside their bedroom. "Oh damn, I am running late.", she noticed and then quickly went to her scattered clothes, and picked them up, to dress herself. After she was done, she went to Hermione and kissed her. "See you later, darling.", she said. 

"Go get them.", giggled Hermione and slightly slapped her butt, after she turned around. 

"Oh you're going to get payback for this.", Narcissa said, before she then left their shared apartment. 

"Can't wait.", said Hermione after she was all by herself. 

Somewhere else

Bellatrix stood on the balcony of Luna's rented apartment. It was morning and she looked down to the town she lived in. People were already busy running around, going shopping and doing what they needed to do. She on the other hand, had the entire day to herself and could do, whatever she wanted to. 

"There you are.", said a bright voice. She turned around and saw Luna. Luna was wearing a white loose fitting T-Shirt. Her hair was a mess, and she yawned and stretched herself after she saw Bellatrix, showing how they had spend the entire night embracing each other. "I thought you had left.", she said. 

"I'm not one to leave", replied Bellatrix and it pained her to think about Hermione while saying that, "not when I don't have to." 

"So, you haven't left.", Luna walked over to her and looked at her. 

"So is this going to be a one time thing?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Depends, do you want it to be a one time thing?", asked Luna back. 

"I wouldn't mind it being more than that.", responded Bellatrix. 

"Me neither.", Luna kissed her on the lips. "But just so you know: I fall in love very quickly, and I already have a crush on you.", she blurted out and kissed Bellatrix again. 

"Well then let's have our first date today.", suggested Bellatrix. "I could show you the town."

"That would be great.", replied Luna. And so the two of them got ready, and once they were, they left the apartment, to explore the town in which Bellatrix had lived in for the last past two years. 

Meanwhile in London

Hermione took out her phone. Her eyes widened when she saw the message she had gotten. It was Narcissa. The message was this: 

wanna have lunch today, babe?

Hermione's answer was of course a yes. She quickly got ready, and once she was, she left her shared apartment with Narcissa and went to the place, where Narcissa was now working as a secretary. It was simple work, but it was honest work, and Narcissa seemed to enjoy her job. 

Hermione wore a simple grey shirt, with a grey skirt that came down to her knees. She also wore almost the same black shoes who had a slight lift, as Narcissa did, when she walked over to her, as soon as she saw her. She waved at her. Hermione smiled and waved back. Narcissa was wearing a white shirt, with a black rock and black shoes. Like always, she walked towards her with nothing but pure confidence. Hermione loved that about her. The confidence, the charm and the gorgeous hips that made her melt whenever she saw them move. 

"Hey gorgeous.", she smiled and kissed Narcissa. 

"So, you ready for lunch?", asked Narcissa. 

"I sure am.", answered Hermione. Hand in hand, they walked to a nearby restaurant, where they sat down and ordered their meals. 

"Hey remember our first kiss?", Narcissa suddenly asked. 

"Of course I do", Hermione's face became slightly red, "you tried to seduce me back then.", she added. 

"I sure as hell tried to", Narcissa took a sip of water, "and now I've did it.", she smiled. 

"You do it every single night.", added Hermione. 

"And every time, it's like the first time.", said Narcissa. "But I'm not here, to talk about that. I'm here to ask you something."

"Oh, what is it?", asked Hermione. 

"Will you marry me?", asked Narcissa bluntly. 

"I...", Hermione coughed and then after she regained her posture, looked into Narcissa's eyes, "are you serious?", she asked. 

"Hermione, I'm not getting younger, and over the past 2 years, I've realized, that I love you.", she said and laid her hands on Hermione's hands. "So what do you say, do you want to marry me?", she asked again. 

"Y-yes.", Hermione answered with a slight bit of hesitation. She then leaned over the table to kiss Narcissa. 

Meanwhile in another country

"Look at us", said Luna and giggled, "we're only a day together, and already we behave like a couple.", she said. Luna and Bellatrix were now walking around town, holding hands with each other. 

"That a problem?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Oh no, not at all.", answered Luna and laughed. "I like bold women."

"Oh, I'm the boldest of them all.", said Bellatrix and gave her a kiss on the lips. "So, how long do you want to stay here?", she then asked. 

"I have all the time in the world", replied Luna, "so the answer is: however long you want me to be here."

"Let's try the next few weeks, if you're not sick of me then, maybe you'll stay even longer.", suggested Bellatrix. 

"The famous 'Bellatrix tolerance test' is it?", Luna smiled at her. "Okay, let's try that.", she said. 

"Perfect.", Bellatrix then pulled her closer and kissed her once more. When she kissed Luna, she was almost able to forget Hermione. 

Almost