Chapter 16 - We meet again

It was only a week later, when Hermione and Narcissa met Bellatrix and Luna at the place where they now were living in. It was a quiet town, and the apartment they lived at, was big enough to hold several people in it. They got along very well. There was no bad blood between the sisters, no jealousy between Hermione and Bellatrix, whenever the one saw the other kissing her new partner. It was quiet and it was a pleasant atmosphere. At first. 

Soon they all hit the town, and because having a night out, meant a couple of drinks, they all returned a bit tipsy to the apartment that belonged to Bellatrix and Luna. Once they were there, Luna sat on the couch. She giggled and looked at both Hermione and Narcissa. 

"So, how is married life?", she asked. 

"It's great.", answered Narcissa and sat down on the couch as well. "Of course, it's not always perfect, but you know, we love each other and because of that, it's great.", she smiled at Hermione who blew her a kiss. 

"Good to hear.", said Bellatrix with no jealousy whatsoever in her voice. 

"For sure.", replied Hermione. 

"But it's kinda weird though", Luna giggled again, "I mean Hermione, you once had a thing with Bellatrix, and now you're married to her sister!", she almost broke out in a laughter but held herself back. "Can I ask you something?", she asked silently. 

"Depends on the question.", replied Hermione. 

"Who's the better kisser?"

"I'd rather not answer that.", Hermione's face got a little bit red with embarrassment. 

"Come on!", Luna got a bit closer to Hermione. "You kissed both of them.", she looked at the two sisters. "Bella, is Hermione a good kisser?", asked Luna. 

"I'd also rather not answer that.", Bellatrix too had a bit of red in her face. 

"Can I kiss you?", asked Luna. 

"W-what?", Hermione's face felt hot, she stared into Luna's silvery eyes. 

"I want to see how good a kisser you are.", said the obviously drunk Luna. 

"I...", Hermione looked over to Narcissa. 

"If it's just one kiss, go ahead. Fine with me.", said Narcissa. "If you want, and if Bellatrix is okay with it.", she added. 

"No problem there.", Bellatrix folded her arms and watched with curiosity. 

"So, Hermione?", asked Luna. 

"I guess just one kiss is okay.", said Hermione and before she could think about what she had said, Luna's lips were already pressing against hers. She felt how warm and soft they were, how gentle Luna kissed her - oh she liked it very much. Luna softly ran her hands through Hermione's hair, slowly opening her mouth while doing so. Their tongues touched and Hermione let out a slight satisfied moan. After their kiss was over and their lips parted, Luna was still holding Hermione's face between her hands. 

"You are good.", she said and then gave her a brief kiss, as if it was a signature from hers. 

"Now kiss Narcissa.", said Bellatrix. It was obvious that she enjoyed teasing all of them. "I mean, you kissed me, now Hermione, so the only person in the room left is Narcissa."

"I can't really say anything after this.", murmured Hermione and softly touched her lips. 

"Well alright", Luna got up and walked over to Narcissa who was holding a glass of champaign. "Come here.", she then kissed Narcissa. Narcissa seemed to enjoy the kiss, as she instantly closed her eyes as Luna's lips touched hers. It wasn't long, before the kiss became more passionate and before their tongues met each other as well. Hermione was watching in shock. She now saw Luna kissing her wife and not only that, but Narcissa was obviously into the kiss. The taller woman let her glass fall to the ground. Hermione had seen Narcissa holding a glass while running, she had seen her balancing on an almost falling chair, holding a glass without even letting go of one droplet. Because of that, she knew what Narcissa letting the glass fall to the ground meant. Narcissa grabbed Luna by the waist and pulled her closer to her, she ran her hands over her back and after that, grabbed her butt. 
Luna laid her arms around Narcissa's neck after making her hair a mess, pressing herself more against the taller woman. Narcissa eventually, completely forgetting that her wife was in the very room, grabbed Luna's left leg and held it up to her hip. Luna understood and when Narcissa let go, she wrapped her left leg around Narcissa's hip. 

"That's enough.", said Bellatrix. The two women at first didn't stop and only when Bellatrix repeated herself once more, did they stop kissing each other. 

"Wow.", was the only word Narcissa was able to muster. 

"Indeed.", Luna laughed and then went back to Bellatrix. "So we got that out of the way, haven't we?", she asked while looking up to Bellatrix. 

"Yep, everyone kissed everyone now.", said Luna. 

Luna then looked at Hermione and then at Bellatrix. 

"You two should kiss again.", she said. 

"Oh, no", Hermione raised her hands, "don't think this is a good idea."

"I mean...", Bellatrix looked at Hermione, "Luna did kiss Narcissa and you, so maybe we should.", she said. 

"Narcissa...", Hermione looked at her wife. 

"Hey after my kiss with Luna, I'm not in the position to say no.", replied Narcissa. 

"Okay, just this one time.", Hermione got up and walked over to her former lover. 

"Just this one time.", repeated Bellatrix and for the first time in several years, the two women kissed each other once more. And it was just like in old times. Hermione instantly remembered how soft and warm Bellatrix's lips had always felt, how gentle and firm at the same time her touch was, how much she loved kissing her. After they were done, they parted lips, but for a short moment, they looked at each other, feeling the same passion they once had reigniting. 

"I think it's now time to go to bed.", said Narcissa. 

"Yeah for sure.", Hermione went to bed with Narcissa, just as Luna did with Bellatrix. However that night, both Hermione and Bellatrix felt their old feelings returning once more. 

And with that in mind, they all fell asleep.