Chapter 32 - Our Dream

One week had passed. As of now, Narcissa lived together with the married couple and she kept her promise. She talked with Hermione of course, but she as of now had never dared to bring up any old wounds or talks about their past relationship. That was until one day. 

"Narcissa, we need to talk", said Hermione that one time she was alone with her ex-wife, "about... well everything."

"Uhm sure", Narcissa who was standing in the kitchen put down the cup of tea she was holding, turned around and faced Hermione who, from her point of view, was still as beautiful as ever. If not even more so, she thought. 

"You know... Bellatrix changed. She's not the person she once was, but... I don't know if you've changed.", Hermione said. "I mean... what is your goal here?", she asked. 

"I... My Goal?", asked Narcissa. 

"Yes, your goal", replied Hermione, "see, Bellatrix told me everything. She told me about how you still have feelings for her and she told me about how you still love me... in your own way, I suppose", Hermione mustered Narcissa, "is that true?", she asked. 

"It is, yes", answered Narcissa, "I love both of you, honestly."

"And you don't see anything wrong with that?", asked Hermione and crossed her arms. "I mean, you love your own sister in a romantic way. That's... not normal.", she said. 

"I know but I can't help myself", Narcissa shrugged, "I guess it's just who I am.", she added. 

"Why won't you go back to your family though?", asked Hermione. 

"I've cut ties with them, you know that", replied Narcissa, "Hermione you don't have to worry, I won't try to split you two up.", she said. 

"Well if Bellatrix trusts you, so will I.", Hermione looked at Narcissa. "Maybe you've also changed", she said, "if you have, that's good. We all need to change from time to time."

"Hermione", Narcissa called out her name as Hermione was ready to leave the room. 

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything.", said Narcissa. "I really mean it."

"I can see that now", Hermione smiled softly, "you're really different now."

A week later

"Come in", Narcissa said as she heard someone knocking on her door. The door opened and Bellatrix entered her room, softly closing the door behind her. 

"Hey Narcissa", Bellatrix said and smiled, "Hermione is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up", she said, "I'm here to thank you. You really have changed."

"Of course I did", replied Narcissa, "I had to."

"Yes, well. We all do", Bellatrix walked up a bit closer to her, "I'm really happy you're here."

"I am happy as well.", said Narcissa. 

"By the way, I've met Luna today and according to what she has told me, she's very interested in going out with you", Bellatrix winked at her, "could be your chance.", she said and laughed. 

"Oh, I don't feel like dating at this point.", said Narcissa. 

"Oh? Why is that?", asked Bellatrix. 

"There doesn't have to be a reason.", replied Narcissa. 

"Okay, okay", Bellatrix smiled, "well you don't have to rush anything of course. I was just wondering if there is a reason why you won't date anyone as of now.", she said. 

"What could that reason be?", asked Narcissa. She felt her face getting red. 

"You're still in love with either Hermione or me or with the both of us.", she stated bluntly. 

"I mean I guess I can't deny it.", said Narcissa. 

"It's okay, you don't have to be ashamed. I've done and thought some strange things as well in my time.", said Bellatrix. "Just make sure you keep those feelings in check, maybe they'll go away."

"I doubt that"

"Why?", Bellatrix raised an eyebrow. 

"Have you ever looked into a mirror?", asked Narcissa. Her body was driven nearly wild from the love mixed with the desire to be with Bellatrix. 

"I have", replied Bellatrix, "and?"

"Then you'd know you're the most beautiful woman there is.", answered Narcissa and got closer. 

"You're getting a bit to close, darling."

"No, I am not... I just can't help it.", Narcissa could barely muster enough words. 

"Yes you are."

"I love both of you", Narcissa said as she was merely inches away from Bellatrix, "so, so much.", she added. 

"Okay, that's enou-", Bellatrix couldn't finish the sentence as Narcissa had grabbed her, pulled her closer and pressed her lips against hers. Bellatrix widened her eyes as she felt Narcissa's tongue slip into her mouth, slightly caressing hers. She grabbed Narcissa by the shoulders as she shut her eyes. Eventually she found the strength to push her sister away from her, slapping her across the face after it. 

"I want you out of this house within the next hour. And don't ever come back.", she hissed and then left Narcissa.