Chapter 20 - You're mine

The next few weeks, Bellatrix quickly became Lisa's assistant, a job she hated almost every single second. Being her assistant meant doing the work she didn't want to, it meant cleaning toilets, and it meant being Lisa's servant, it meant to follow her around and to be what some other guards called it her "prison girlfriend". Bellatrix hated herself for doing so, but she knew, deep down in her heart, that she would do anything do save Hermione. 

"So assistant, these are the other guards.", she pointed at a few of them, who were now in what was their lunch break room. 

"That your new girlfriend?", asked one of the guards. 

"For now she's my assistant", she then slapped Bellatrix on her butt, "but who knows what'll happen. 'Cause I like this death eater.", said Lisa and she pointed at a small kitchen. "Now get me some coffee, assistant.", she commanded. Bellatrix did as she was told. When she came back, she gave Lisa her cup of coffee and meekly sat down next to her. 

"Oh she's a pretty one, all right.", said one female guard. "So what's your business?", she mustered Bellatrix. "You into women?", she asked. 

"..."

"You answer the question.", commanded Lisa. 

"Yes I am.", answered Bellatrix. 

"Which is why, she's also mine.", Lisa stood up from her chair. "Come on assistant, I am bored, let's go somewhere else.", she said. Bellatrix did as she told her. It wouldn't be long, until she got the better of the woman, she thought. And so Bellatrix followed Lisa, after she left the lunch break room and went up the nearby stairs to the room she had for herself. 

"So we're going to your room?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Yeah.", replied Lisa. "And you know what that means.", she added. 

"And if they don't want?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Not going to force you, you'll just have to be my assistant even longer and do even worse chores than before. See, it's a quit pro quo here, so if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, if you know what I mean.", answered Lisa. 

"Fuck it.", Bellatrix said more to herself than to Lisa. She turned around, got on her tip toes and pressed her lips against Lisa's. Lisa tasted like a mixture of coffee, whiskey and cigarettes. It wasn't a very good taste, but one she had to endure to get out of here. Lisa kissed her back and before she knew it, the tall woman had lifted her up from the ground, pressing her against her, while walking without missing one kiss, up the stairs with her. Lisa opened the door to her room, she carried Bellatrix inside and then made her stand again. Lisa didn't say anything, instead she walked over to the door and closed it. As she turned around, Bellatrix ripped her prison shirt open. 

"So eager, huh?", she asked. 

"Do me.", hissed Bellatrix. Because soon, you're history, she thought to herself. Lisa went to her and kissed her once more. She then pressed her against the bed that was inside this room. 

Several weeks later

It had been 4 weeks ever since Bellatrix and Hermione had been thrown into this prison. Hermione was still a normal prisoner. She wasn't treated good, but she wasn't harassed either. She wasn't a special prisoner, so her prison life was a mundane and simple one. 

Which was unlike Bellatrix, who was now "honorary" guard. She hated herself for how she had gotten the position. She had slept with Lisa. Multiple times already. It was never really good, because she hated herself for every single kiss she shared with that vile woman, and there was nothing more than she would've liked more, than to push her out of a nearby window. But she didn't do so, because she had a plan. One that would come into fruition very soon. 

She had been sending Narcissa and Luna secret letters. As it turned out, being the girlfriend of what seemed to be the leader of the guards here, had its fair share of benefits. Bellatrix had used every free minute for writing letters to Narcissa and Luna, that told them, on where the prison was (Lisa had told her after they made love one time) and how it was laid out. The plan was perfect, she thought. And it was today. She knew where Hermione was imprisoned in, and now, she was walking towards that cell. 

"Bellatrix?", whispered Hermione quietly, after she saw her ex lover in the guard uniform. She was confused. Bellatrix opened the cell, got inside and then quickly pressed Hermione against a part of the wall, where nobody would be able to see them. 

"We will escape tonight", she whispered into Hermione's right ear, "we'll escape and then we'll do whatever is necessary.", she added. 

"O-okay.", Hermione looked at her. Still with that confused look in her face. 

"When the cell doors open today, you just stay inside, okay?", asked Bellatrix. 

"Okay.", Hermione nodded her head. "Will do so."

"Good girl.", Bellatrix smiled, she couldn't help herself and so she gave Hermione a quick kiss. 

"Bella, what are you doing in here?", asked Lisa loudly as she noticed, that Bellatrix was in Hermione's cell. 

"I just went in here to teach this girl some manners!", Bellatrix yelled back. She winked at Hermione, before leaving her cell and walking towards Lisa, who was now leaning on a wall, looking at Bellatrix. "Here I am.", said Bellatrix. 

"You know I don't like to wait.", Lisa walked up to her and kissed her. 

"Oh I know.", replied Bellatrix and kissed back. 

"Well anyway, I'm bored and you know what I like to do, whenever I'm bored.", said Lisa in a suggestive tone. 

"Of course.", Bellatrix took her hand with hers. "Let's go.", she said. And with that, they went back to Lisa's room. Once they were in Lisa's room, they started kissing again. Bellatrix was, as usual, pressed against the wall, while Lisa made out with her. Bellatrix gently ran her hands over the tall woman's back, until she had reached her back pocket. Without Lisa noticing, she took her wand. You're fucked now, thought Bellatrix. 

"You're a good kisser.", Lisa murmured. 

"And you're history.", said Bellatrix and before Lisa could react, she had already thought Imperius, and had pointed the woman's own wand against her. "Now free all prisoners, and open all cells.", she commanded. Lisa just nodded, having just lost her own free will. "And then use the dynamite here, to blow a hole into the wall in the east wing.", she added. 

"As you wish.", said Lisa. 

And so it begun, the battle that would change everything.