Chapter 21 - Escape

Without having resisted one bit, Lisa had quickly opened all cells. She was now harmless, she was nothing but Bellatrix's slave, and Bellatrix was the one who ruled over her, just as she had prior to this, ruled over Bellatrix in a physical way the past four weeks. After all cells had been opened, chaos had ensued. The guards weren't prepared to deal with this. And before they knew it, the wall in the east wing exploded, leaving open a huge gap that was usable for everyone who wanted to get outside, or in Luna and Narcissa's case: inside. 

"Cavalry is here, bitches.", said Luna, and she hexed one guard, that raised his wand and wanted to throw a spell towards her. "And we're not in the business for mercy." 

"We sure as hell aren't.", added Narcissa. Both Luna and Narcissa were wearing black clothes, in order to be able to blend in better into their surroundings at night. Now it was night, and now, it was time for them to break out Hermione and Bellatrix. But the latter as it turned out, had already freed herself. She walked over to them, surrounded by a bunch of inmates, men and women, who were all very angry at the government that had imprisoned them. 

"So, seems like I've got a new group.", said Bellatrix and out of the group stepped Hermione, she looked a bit frail, but she still had the same fierce look she had always had. 

"And I'm ready for battle.", said Hermione. 

"So, shall we escape?", asked Luna. 

"We shall.", answered Bellatrix. "Don't forget our plan.", she said to the thirty men and women, who were standing behind her, waiting for her command. They all nodded and it was then, when Luna realized, that Bellatrix had just created herself a small army unit of frustrated prisoners, all eager to take back, what the government had robbed them off. 

"Let's go.", said Hermione, she then looked over the prisoners until she met the gaze of the tall woman, who Bellatrix had given herself to in order to achieve the goal they were now so close to. "You there, you will forget everything, okay?", she said. The tall woman nodded. 

They then escaped. To their surprise, it went even better than they had expected. They were soon outside of the prison, and once they were outside, they headed for their prepared brooms. They got up and flew to the place Bellatrix led them to - a watch tower, from where Bellatrix knew, the guards would often communicate with the one who had founded this prison: the same man who had caused them to be in this prison. 

Bellatrix looked into the large mirror that was inside the top of the watch tower, she sat on a chair, and then waited, until the man appeared in the mirror. 

"Surprised?", she asked, after she saw the shocked expression on his face.

"What... what are you doing here?", he asked. 

"I'm here to inform you, that we've just taken over the prison. Yes, me and the beautiful woman you called a whore, we just took over your pitiful prison. Over 200 people in there, all very experienced, and all very agree. And guess who they now follow?", she asked. He just glared at her, without giving her an answer. "Me.", she said. "So I give you two choices: either you leave us alone, burn all files about us, or we will topple you. Tonight.", she leaned back into the chair and looked as the man thought about the multiple possibilities. 

"I will never stop going after you.", he said. 

"But can you at least surrender?", asked Bellatrix. "If I have to topple the bloody wizard government of britain, I at least want to do it without shedding too much blood.", she said. 

"I...", the man thought about his family, "I surrender.", he then finally said and gave in. 

"You have to tell me, how you raised an entire army to take over the damn government.", whispered Narcissa into Hermione's left ear. 

"I'll tell you that later.", said Hermione and smiled. 

"So, time to make a broadcast, I guess.", Bellatrix got up. "Let's go.", with that, she took Hermione's hand with hers, and they then apparated to the government building, from which the english wizard world was led. Once they arrived there, the now quote on quote army of Bellatrix, who had all sworn her loyalty to her, arrived at the tower and they promised to protect both Narcissa and Luna, as Bellatrix had commanded them to do so. 

At the ministry 

Bellatrix walked up to the mirror, from which she was able to make a broadcast message, one that would spread itself all over the british wizard community. She was prepared for this. She was prepared to rule all of England if she had to. If it meant saving Hermione, Narcissa and Luna, she would do so, without any hesitation. And so she did it, she made one message: 

"I am Bellatrix Black, and I have as of now, toppled the incompetent ministry.", she looked at Hermione who nodded at her, giving her the courage she needed, to finish her message. "The ministry has been robbing this country off its money, its people and has been persecuting falsely accused people of committing crimes. It won't do any longer. As the new head of government, I'm also now in command of the mysterious hall, that the government had kept secret for so long. If anyone wants to join me, they are free to do so. If anyone wants to go against me, I will suggest them to surrender now.", she finished her message. 

She then turned around to Hermione. The latter looked in awe at her. 

"Did you seriously just became the ruler of Wizard UK?", asked Hermione. 

"Seems to be that way.", answered Bellatrix and got up. 

"And that all for..."

"... for you.", admitted Bellatrix. "I did it for you."

"I love you.", Hermione passionately kissed her. And while the wizard world was in disarray, a new power rose from its chaos, one spearheaded by none other than Bellatrix and Hermione, the now rulers of the Wizard UK.