Chapter 9 - New start

It had been three years ever since they've escaped. Hermione still kept in touch with her friends. Although she never revealed, that instead of, like she had told them, she went on a journey around the world, she was in Netherlands with Bellatrix Lestrange, the former death eater and now her lover. Hermione was now 21 years of age, with Bellatrix now having her 51st birthday. The dark haired woman came down the stairs. Hermione had just gotten finished with cleaning the table in their kitchen. She turned around to see her. 

Life had been finally normal, or at least as normal as life could ever be for them. They were free to do whatever they wanted, living off all the money that Bellatrix inherited. The house was big, one could even say, that it was too big for just two people, but both enjoyed living in a big house, removed from the big cities and with the only nearby thing around them being a little village. Hermione almost stared at Bellatrix. She was 51 now, but she was still, in her mind, the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Her perfect black hair framed her pale face perfectly, her curves feminine as possible, her full lips gorgeous and the way she swung her hips when she walked, made Hermione melt every time she saw it. 

"Hey birthday child.", Hermione greeted her. 

"Child? I'm 51, babe.", replied Bellatrix and gave her a kiss. 

"But you still got it.", responded Hermione. 

"For sure.", Bellatrix looked at herself in the mirror nearby. "Not as young as I used to be.", she lamented slightly and looked at herself. 

"If you ask me, you're even hotter now, than back then.", Hermione hugged her from behind. "You look so mature.", she said. 

"And we know you like them mature.", replied Bellatrix. 

"What's that supposed to mean?", asked Hermione and gently kissed her neck. 

"That you're 21 and dating a 51 year old woman", replied Bellatrix, turned around and kissed Hermione. 

"The hottest 51 year old in the world.", added Hermione. 

"Tell me something I don't know.", replied Bellatrix, she kissed the witch again. Passionately. She ran her hands over Hermione's back, gently grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to her, exploring body, while pressing her against the wall. "Give me my present now.", she pleaded. 

"Oh no, you'll have to wait for that one.", said Hermione between kisses. 

"I want it now.", whispered Bellatrix. 

"No, you'll have to wait."

"Not fair.", Bellatrix smiled and leaned in for another kiss, when the doorbell rang. "Don't open the door, it's not something important.", she said and kissed Hermione. 

"You don't know that.", replied Hermione, broke off from Bellatrix's embrace and walked up to the door. She opened it, and the first thing she saw, was a postman carrying a few letters. He held them and offered them to her, after she had opened the door. Luckily most people here spoke english, so communicating wasn't that big of a problem for her. 

"Letters are from abroad.", said the postman. "From the UK.", he added. 

"Well thank you", said Hermione and smiled at him. She took the letters out of his hand, and then, after he waved her goodbye and walked back to his motorcycle, Hermione closed the door. Once she was inside and the door behind her was closed, she looked at the letters. There were two. One addressed to her, and one addressed to Bellatrix. "Birthday child", she said and walked up Bellatrix, handing her the letter, "this one is addressed to you."

"Oh well, let's read it now, so I can get it out of the way.", said Bellatrix and opened the envelope. She took out the letter and started to read. This is what was written in the letter: 

Dearest Bellatrix, 

This letter should have arrived by now. I have to say, this muggle way of sending post is awfully slow and quite complicated in many times. Nonetheless, let's get to the point, my dear sister. 

I know where you are, I know that you are in Netherlands, and I also know, that you're with that Granger girl - Hermione was her name, wasn't it? Now what you see in that boring busybody, god knows, but after everything that has happened, I hope she takes good care of you (and doesn't bore you with her books). You deserve happiness, even if you don't think so. We all did horrible stuff, and we all have to live with it from now on. 

Maybe we'll meet again one day. Only time will tell. 

Your sister, 

Narcissa 

"So what was in your letter?", asked Hermione. Bellatrix handed Hermione her letter. The latter quickly read through it. After she was done, she looked at Bellatrix. "Oh how nice, that's very sweet of her", she smiled, "maybe we should invite her?", she asked. 

"Ehhh", Bellatrix hesitated. 

"Oh come on, after these kind words, we almost have to!", said Hermione. 

"Well okay, I'll write her a letter.", Bellatrix then looked at the one Hermione was holding. "What was in yours?", she asked. 

"Oh just Ginny wishing me a good journey.", answered Hermione. "And you better start writing a letter now, Miss.", she jokingly raised her finger. 

"Commands? On my birthday?", Bellatrix raised an eyebrow. "You obviously forgot who wears the trousers in this relationship."

"Well come and show me.", teased Hermione. Bellatrix mustered her. She went up to her, kissed her and soon, she had picked her up from the ground, carrying her up the stairs into their bedroom. She gently pushed Hermione onto their shared bed and climbed on top of her. "Happy Birthday.", whispered Hermione. 

"Thank you.", Bellatrix passionately kissed her. The two women made love. And when they reached their highs, they both moaned each others name. A match made in heaven, as one would say. And it really felt like it. After they were done, they spend most of the rest of the day, laying in bed, talking, cuddling and thinking about how great their life now was. 

Not knowing, that trouble was already awaiting them.