Chapter 31 - Talk

"So... where do we begin?", asked Narcissa once she was in the house where Hermione and Bellatrix lived. She sat on the couch and looked at Bellatrix who sat on a chair in front of her. Bellatrix crossed her legs, threw her black hair over her shoulders and crossed her arms. 

"How about what really happened", suggested Bellatrix, "I'm dying to know."

"Well I already told you... I don't know what happened", Narcissa replied, "I promise."

"Let's say I believe you, and that's a big if", Bellatrix mustered her from head to toe, as if to make sure if that really was her sister, "why exactly did you return to us?", she asked. 

"I...", Narcissa couldn't find an answer. "I don't know..."

"You don't know?", Bellatrix laughed. "Remember the last time I saw you?", she asked. "Not only did you try to keep me away from Hermione but you also attacked me!"

"I know and it was wrong, but..."

"And then you kissed me, you know how fucked up that is? Forcefully kissing your own sister?", Bellatrix asked. 

"Look Bella, I was wrong, I couldn't control myself. But... I just can't deny it to myself anymore. I love you, I love you so much and the reason why I hated you seeing with someone else is-"

"Enough", interrupted Bellatrix, "I know what you're going to say", she said and leaned forward, "but you know what? That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that you used Hermione, you married her and you didn't give a single shit about her."

"That's not true", Narcissa shook her head, "I still love Hermione, she was my wife, I love her just as much as I love you."

"Oh, so now you are still in love with my wife?", Bellatrix raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm sorry."

"You better be", Bellatrix said coldly, "after all you put her through..."

"I never meant for this to happen.", said Narcissa. 

"Yeah but it still did. And nothing can change that.", Bellatrix sighed. "But I guess I can't send you to the gutter, can I?", she looked to the side. "Hermione will let you stay as well, her heart is good, sometimes too good", she got up from the chair, "but if you do anything, and I mean anything to endanger my relationship with Hermione, you're gone."

"Can you ever forgive me?", Narcissa finally asked. 

"I don't know, maybe, maybe not", replied Bellatrix, "I've changed so you might be lucky", she said as she got out of the living room, but not before turning around and looking at her sister, "I did love you once.", she revealed before she then left the room, leaving Narcissa to herself. 

To you, 30 years from nowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara