Chapter 1 - New

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

As I got ready for school, I heard the doorbell ring. Followed by my brother yelling, "Bubba! Kaila's here!"

I laughed at his cuteness.

As I got down to the living room, I saw Yeonjun. He was still in his lounge clothes and was laying down on the couch watching television comfortably.

I looked at him with questioning eyes, "Why are you not dressed for school yet?"

Whilst I, on the other hand, already have my bag strapped around me. Clothes and shoes are neatly worn to avoid any incidents of teachers trying to scrutinize every article of clothing looking for ways students violate the dress code.

"Oh, the team got a morning off for today since coach wrote a letter excusing us from classes." He chuckled clearly enjoying his time off.

My brother is part of the basketball team, dare I say, he is one of the best players to ever join our school team.

In fact, Yeonjun was great at everything. He is even labeled as the 'Legendary Trainee' on the company where he is training to be an idol—BigHit Entertainment.

"What? seriously?" I groaned at what he said.

He smirked looking amused at how annoyed I was. "Yeah, ain't it cool?"

"Yeah sure, it's good now. Good luck with your backlogs." I said about the school works he is going to get less time in doing.

He shrugged and looked back at the show he was watching, "You'll be helping me anyways so yeah I'm not worried."

"Rude," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I pay you!"

I laughed at his defense, "I'm going to charge you more now since you got a bigger allowance."

Before he could complain, I rushed towards the door where Kaila was.

"Mom! I'm off to school!" I yelled.

"Alright, honey! Take care and have a great day!" My mother's voice echoed from the kitchen. "You too, Kaila!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Choi!" Kaila replied and pulled me out of the house.

Before getting out of our earshot, Yeonjun called out, "Bye bubba! Don't be stupid!"

I heard Kaila laugh beside me and I quickly glared at her.

Kaila is my best friend. We've been together since diaper years since our parents are friends as well.

As we reached the school ground, we both saw two tall guys just in the middle of the crowd looking around.

We laughed at how silly they looked and ran towards them.

"Huening~" Kaila called the youngest.

"Hey! Finally, you guys are here." He smiled at both of us.

Beomgyu looked around and confusion rose from his expression, "Where's Yeonjun?"