Chapter 6 - Changing Feelings

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Months passed and significant changes have happened in our lives. Well, mainly with my dynamics with Heeseung.

I have spent so much time with him that our friends always teased us that we are now attached to the hip.

I looked around, Beomgyu and Heeseung decided to spend their time at our house spending the day together with Yeonjun and me.

The rest of the group was busy with something so it was just the four of us.

But even though we weren't complete let me tell you, the combination of Beomgyu and Yeonjun was not a peaceful atmosphere.

"Yesterday, Mr. Son really pushed everyone's limits, like the choreography that he had us practice was insane!" Beomgyu was ranting about the recent evaluation choreography they had to learn for the next monthly tests.

Yeonjun being himself and always wanting some kind of war against Beomgyu answered with a teasing tone, "Oh, really?"

Beomgyu glared at the oldest and continued talking to only Heeseung and me alone.

"I mean like how could he expect us to perfect that in just a month!" He exclaimed clearly frustrated.

Heeseung laughed and said, "We can just practice together like we always did. We can do it."

"Oh, Haneul! Did I tell you about the other day when Heeseung tried to do a handstand and he—"

"Oh, really?"

Yeonjun, not being satisfied with Beomgyu not giving him the reaction that he wanted, continued to tease the younger by sarcastically faking his enthusiasm that seemed to annoy the heck out of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu took a deep breath clearly not wanting to give in to the oldest's antics. He curled his fists and calmed himself down.

"Haneul, are you sure he's your brother? How could he be so annoying?" He snickered still not looking at Yeonjun.

I was about to answer but Yeonjun cut me off with his famous sarcastic, "Oh, really?"

That was Beomgyu's last straw. They started bickering and knowing the two of them, this wouldn't end for quite a while.

I sighed getting used to the noise.

Then, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side and saw Heeseung offering me a bottle of my favorite drink.

"I bought this on my way here, I remembered you said that you were craving for it." He smiled.

One thing I observed about Heeseung throughout the months that I have spent time with him was that he was a very good listener.

He knew and remembered every little detail not just with me but with others as well. He was absolutely considerate and would never let anyone feel left out or unappreciated.

He makes people feel special.

He makes me feel special.

I looked at him who was laughing at Beomgyu who was now bumping his head repeatedly on the wall behind him from annoyance.