Chapter 13 - Overwhelmingly Happy

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Hey, YN."

I turn my head to see one of my classmates holding up a neatly folded piece of paper in her hand.

I looked at her questioningly, "Someone said to pass it to you." He whispered as he looks at the teacher who has his back facing us as he writes on the board.

She handed me the folded paper and nodded for me to take it.

"Thank you," I muttered, carefully taking the paper out of her hand.

I took a closer look at the paper and saw that it was an origami folded to make a heart.

The intricacy and preciseness of the folds reminded me of an origami flower I received before.

A sweet smiled adorned my face knowing that only one person can fold paper hearts as perfect as the one in my hand.

Heeseung.

I unfolded the piece of paper in my hand and I began to see smudges of ink and a handwritten note that I knew all too well.

On the pastel pink paper that looked absolutely beautiful unfolded, a note was written.

━━━━━━━━━━

Hey! I need help with a question,

What's the answer to:

Will you go on a date with me after school?

━━━━━━━━━━

I bit my lip trying to suppress my giggles at how cheeky my boyfriend was.

I took mental notes to tease him later.

My seatmate's head snapped at me and she looked at me curiously, "What does it say?"

She suddenly leaned in looking curious as to why I was smiling so brightly.

I quickly shoved the paper in my pocket a bit too careless for my liking and said, "Nothing important." And looked in front to listen to our lesson.

"That's an insanely unconvincing lie, but alright." She snickered and shrugged giving me my desired privacy.

She laughed at how poorly I attempted to hid my flustered face.

Then another muffled chuckle that sounded more of a cough emerged from the other side of the room.

It immediately caught my attention. I looked around to see who it was and I saw Heeseung with his hand over his mouth as he struggled to stay quiet.

Right then and there, Heeseung's eyes met mine. He raised his eyebrows in a teasing manner and I rolled my eyes at his actions as I faked my annoyance at him. 

The sound of Mr. Kim's loud voice snapped the two of us on our staring competition and reminded me that I was still in the middle of a class. I whipped my gaze back in front and tried to focus on the remainder of the lesson.

"And that is it for today, everyone!" Mr. Kim exclaimed which earned a pleasing sound from the class. "Remember to read the next three chapters for our next session, get home safe everyone and have a great weekend ahead!"