Chapter 2 - Into You

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Babe!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard Heeseung's voice behind me. I almost ran when I heard his footsteps picking up their pace to catch up with me.

After our first and second meeting, I realized that although Heeseung was my ideal type in terms of looks, he definitely isn't my ideal type when it involves his attitude.

Everything that I felt for him before was gone in an instant as I saw how flirty he was.

Like how a real playboy moves.

I sighed in defeat as I felt his presence beside me. "It's so early, Heeseung, please.

I begged him to let me live a day without headaches caused by him. He laughed at my expression and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Oh c'mon, babe. I just wanted to greet you a good morning."

I calmed myself down before answering the boy, "Good morning, now get off me."

He pinched my cheek which only made my blood boil. He didn't take the hint though as always he simply smirked and said, "Why? I'm comfortable like this."

"I'm not." I smiled sarcastically.

He laughed again gaining stares from the people in the halls. That made me uncomfortable, I didn't like attention."Not enough excuse to make me leave you alone."

"No PDA at school?" I tried again to convince him to stay away.

But somehow he liked that idea, "Wouldn't that be romantic? Us getting detention together?"

I groaned, "I give up, you are unbelievable."

He smiled widely showing his pearly white teeth before answering, "Aw thanks, babe."

I glared at him. For a while he didn't notice, he continued walking as if it was a normal day. He even dares to whistle.

He looked at me and laughed at how pissed I was at him.

"Alright, alright, I'll leave you be." He laughed. Before I could even sigh in relief, he kissed me on my cheek before flashing his teasing grin. I looked at him shocked as he ran through the hallways to get away from me.

"See you later, babe!" He yelled and ran to his first class.

"I saw that." I looked behind me and there stands my best friend, Kaila. She wore a teasing grin as she approached me.

I glared at her before pointing a finger in her direction as a warning. "You saw nothing."

"Oh, sure." She laughed unconvinced and we both made our way to our own classes.

"It's lunchtime, Heeseung. Don't you take a break from being a playboy?"

"I don't take a break from loving you, babe."

"Whatever," I tried to pull Kaila towards the cafeteria counter when Heeseung suddenly blocked our way.

"I already ordered for you, babe." He smiles with his perfectly white teeth. I rolled my eyes at him and glared but he only smiled even brighter.

Kaila, who was right beside me tapped my shoulder and spoke, "I'll go get mine, Haneul. Be right back."

She left me with Heeseung to get her lunch order.

I walked towards the table that we always sat in and he sat right in front of me placing the tray that consists of my favorite foods.

I eye him suspiciously, "How did you even know what I order?"