Chapter 17 - Done

(A/N: I impulsively changed the names of my characters cause why not? I'm sorry, I hope you guys don't get confused about it. Anyways, meet Choi Haneul, I guess?)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"He said what?!"

I flinched as I heard my brother yell when he heard of what Heeseung had said.

I didn't want Yeonjun to know. His temper is something that I wouldn't want to mess with.

But as I cried my heart out to Kaila, we didn't notice that the guys were already home from practicing for their debut showcase and they all heard me telling Kaila what had happened.

Everyone was shocked, it wasn't very Heeseung like to say those words let alone to his girlfriend.

I mean, if he still considers me that.

Or even wants me to be that.

I shook my head as I remembered what he said about not knowing why we were still dating.

I held Kaila's hand hoping to get the strength to stop myself from crying.

Me crying would only escalate the anger that Yeonjun had in his eyes.

I saw how his jaw tightened and he swiftly turned around. I knew what he was about to do.

"Yeonjun... Please." I said barely even being heard.

He stopped in his place and turned back to me, "What? I told you before, bubba. You can't expect me to not do anything."

I looked at him pleading that he stays patient and calm, "He's just having a hard time—"

"And you aren't?" Huening snapped.

Everyone looked at him. Usually, Huening would let this be said and dealt with by the older ones but he spoke.

That only meant that he had enough of this.

"Does he think that you aren't tired, that we aren't tired?"

I looked around and saw that everyone was looking down except for Huening, Soobin, and Taehyun.

I knew it.

They were all starting to lose hope. It started when Beomgyu lost hope in Heeseung when he let his birthday pass, Yeonjun, and Huening now losing hope that their friend is the same friend they adored before after learning about what Heeseung said to me.

Kaila had lost hope after she heard Heeseung telling me off during our movie night.

I only had Taehyun and Soobin with me now.

I looked at Taehyun hoping that he'd get the hint and help me calm the guys down. Beomgyu was quiet and that to itself meant that he felt wronged.

I saw Taehyun sigh and look at Soobin. They nodded at each other coming to an understanding and escorted the guys out of my room.

I mouthed a little "Thank you," towards Taehyun and Soobin as they gave me their comforting smile.

As the door closed, I was greeted by silence.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I asked Kaila who became real quiet.

She looked up at me with tears pooling in her eyes, "Please don't tell me you'd still stay with him after that."

I thought for a moment.

Though I felt sad and brokenhearted. I still love him, and I still want to be there for him because I know how hard it was.