Chapter 10 - Completely

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

My parents apparently loved the beachside villa that they stayed in during my father's out-of-town business that they wanted us to come and join them for even just three days.

So here we are, Yeonjun brought the guys along and I brought Kaila with me.

"We'd probably arrive there by night time so we'll be able to take a rest from the long drive." Yeonjun, who was driving the car said in an exhausted tone.

As much as we want to take the wheel from him, none of us have our license yet so that isn't possible.

When we arrived we have been greeted by a scrumptious meal that my mother prepared.

"Oh, how I miss you my darlings!" She exclaimed as she squeezes Yeonjun and me with her embrace.

My father laughed, "Enjoy your stay here, alright?" He said looking at our friends, "You guys can go ahead and prepare for sleep, I'm sure you all are tired from the long trip."

He said before giving Heeseung a meaningful smile and pat on the shoulder and leaving us to go and rest for the night.

Heeseung looked at me and smiled. I questioningly looked at him but he only chuckled and shrugged so I disregarded that.

I got up early the next day and found myself in the kitchen cooking for my friends. My mother left a note in the kitchen that my father was called back immediately to their headquarters so they had to go.

But they said that we could still stay for the days that we planned.

I hope everything's alright with their work. They've been away most days now.

I sighed and started preparing our meal. The gang woke up as well and have situated themselves to watching television while Heeseung tried his best to help me with cooking. Although. I doubt that he actually knew what he was doing.

Everything seemed to be going well but, it wasn't long after I grabbed a kitchen knife that the first cooking incident happened.

I pulled my hand back as a reaction to the slight sting I felt. I quickly inspected what had caused this sensation, and I saw that I have accidentally cut myself while thinking of my parents.

I knew I was a bit clumsy but the distraction of the thought of my parents really made me clumsier.

So, I knew it was only a matter of time before I have a cooking incident happen. Luckily, the cut was minor.

I guess Heeseung, who was beside me noticed that I had stopped chopping vegetables.

I felt him turn to see what happened and his eyebrows furrow. He looked at me disappointingly and shook his head as he saw me hold my hand.

"It doesn't hurt," I said defensively.

However, his ears seemed to have blocked any of my attempts to assure him that I was fine as I saw him promptly exit the kitchen.

He came back with a tube of cotton pads that I'm guessing he got from Kaila.

He sighed, "You shouldn't have volunteered to cook if you couldn't be careful."

"Hee, I'm fine. You're being so dramatic about this."

But yet again, I was ignored. He took out a bottle that I think was antiseptic and added droplets of it to a piece of a cotton pad.

He gently lifted my hand and dabbed the medicine gently. He was careful not to press on my skin.

As he did so, I looked at his face with admiration. I took time to study his perfect features. I bit my lip trying my best to stop the growing smile that he caused.