Chapter 5 - Value Me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Close your eye more," I whispered softly. I was so close to Heeseung's face that I'm sure he can practically feel every steady breath of mine.

"I don't understand why eyeliner exists." He pouted.

"You are literally training to be an idol. You should be used to this." I countered his argument.

"And that is why I asked your brother to help me with it for our performance." He explained.

They were going to perform for the school festival and the guys are in an empty classroom made to be their 'dressing room' getting ready with Kaila and me assisting them.

"And somehow, I get sacrificed to do your eyeliner." I rolled my eyes.

I saw him grin as he pulled me closer to his body if that is even possible.

I scoffed as I felt his hands holding my waist firmly. I didn't react because I wanted to finish and not mess his eyeliner up.

But then Heeseung tightened his hold onto me more which made me jolt.

He laughed at my reaction.

"Stop doing that. I don't wanna get the liquid in your eye and have it sting for hours," I sighed.

"Awe, I'm sorry, babe." He teased and I sighed.

I screw the lid of the brush back and stared at him hoping that he'd finally stay still.

But of course, that backfired on me because Heeseung just stared back at me with a huge smile on his face.

Clearly, he wasn't going to give up so I just decided to continue with my task. How could applying eyeliner get so exhausting?

"Don't you dare be annoying and start complaining once you look like a raccoon!" I threatened him.

"Am I only annoying to you?" he pouted.

"Yes," I jokingly said.

He laughed and stared at me, "It's alright. I still like you."

I was at a loss for words. Before Heeseung was flirty but all his words and actions felt and sounded forced and typical.

But now it sounds so genuine and direct that I couldn't help but shy away whenever he does or says something like that.

"Can I please finish your eyeliner now?" I shyly said.

He chuckled and nodded. "You look adorable when you're flustered, you know that?"

"Close your eyes, please," I said avoiding what he just said.

"But I want to stare at you." He said pouting at me.

I could hear Kaila snicker, she was already finished with putting makeup on the other guys and I'm still stuck with hardheaded Heeseung.

"You can look at me after, just please," I said defeated. He laughed at me and finally complied with my request.

I slowly drag the eyeliner tip across the corner of his eye, hoping to have made the straightest wing I could possibly make.

I also got the chance to look at Heeseung's features as I did his makeup.

He definitely is breathtaking. His visuals were no joke and having him close to me like this made me appreciate his looks even more.

"Done! Finally!" I exclaimed and rushed towards Kaila's direction as I finished Heeseung's eyeliner.