Chapter 26 - Doubtingly Happy

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I sat on the floor of the dance studio as I watched TXT dance to their new title song. I am here for business, I was assigned by the studio to branch out to host the documentary of TXT's comeback.

And how could I ever say no?

I mean, I do love my job in the studio but being cooped up in there was suffocating sometimes.

So I diligently followed my boss' instructions. Being here and sitting in front of the mirror looking at them takes me back to the time where I was watching them diligently as they practiced.

We were so young back then, and now here we are. Adults living our dreams in reality.

They ended the dance and that also ended our promotional video recording.

As the studio crew that came with me left, I stayed for a while since I  also wasn't needed back.

The guys were all catching their breaths and drinking water.

I saw Beomgyu lying inside one of the cabinets or something. I really didn't mind it that much cause it was Beomgyu and well, that's normal for them.

Then all of a sudden the door opened and seven guys ran inside.

"Taehyun! Huening! We brought our controllers, let's go!"

The two that were called quickly got up and straight to their bags bringing their controllers as well.

I shook my head at them, we may be adults but I guess some things never changed.

The Enhypen members are now here just chilling with their seniors. They have also gotten really close to each other and have also been hanging out together a lot.

Then, I saw a pair of feet in front of me and when I looked up I saw Heeseung with a smile on his face.

"Hey." I laughed at his stance. He sat in front of me without speaking a word, just a sly smile on his face.

Ever since they got busy with their schedule as well, I have seen less and less of not just him but everyone as well.

I didn't mind it though, I wanted them to do what they love but it would be a lie if I said I didn't miss him dearly.

"Hi, baby."  I hear him say as I straightened my posture. I have been sitting for a while so my back is starting to hurt.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked recalling our previous conversation through the phone last night when I couldn't sleep.

"It was okay," I mumbled frowning slightly because of my troubles with sleep.

I didn't elaborate on my answer.

"What about yours?" I asked him as I smiled widely at the man.

"It was good." Even without looking at him, I can hear him smile through the sound of his voice.

"Actually, it was amazing." He exclaimed with such enthusiasm that I couldn't help but be curious and ask.

"Why? Did you get to sleep ten minutes more?" I laughed remembering how he always complained that after debuting he literally needs to wake up so early.

He chuckled but shook his head.

"I dreamt about you last night."  He confidently admits, and even though Heeseung always puts on a strong front, I can tell that he was getting shy.

"Oh, really?" I laugh warmly, "and what happened in this dream of yours, huh?" I asked him and wait for his reply.

His smile got brighter as he recalled, "Nothing too big, we were just together." Heeseung said with a hum of joy and satisfaction.