Author's Note

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE END.

This ended way different than what I planned.

Cheating is such a serious offense in a relationship, especially for me. It is so damaging and I don't know how couples do come back from that.

But as I wrote their story I realized how attached they were to each other, how much they grew from their time together and their time apart.

Haneul and Heeseung were surrounded by people who also helped glue them together.

That was when I saw that Haneul and Heeseung can never really be separated because their dreams have been made together, they built themselves together, and they have formed friendships together.

Again, this was only for their case and how I saw their story would go.

Heeseung had a lot of time to grow from his mistakes and flaws and Haneul also needed a lot of time to grow from her pain and neglect for herself.

They needed to forgive each other and themselves, to be able to be together again after what had happened.

And they did.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Again, one of the reasons for my motivation to finish this story is all your votes and comments so I appreciate every single one of you guys.

This is the third book of the Idol Series and I'm probably not going to release the fourth one immediately but please look forward to it still.

I'll be taking a break from writing for a while since my mental health has been struggling a lot and school is also starting in a few days and I need to adjust my schedule and all that.

I am so thankful for every single one of you. I hope you enjoyed reading Still Yours! Thank you for all the love and support! Let's continue supporting Enhypen with their career!

Hope you guys are safe, healthy, and happy!