Chapter 11 - Our Promise

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up the next day with a prominent smile on my face. When I got to the kitchen to go and prepare food, I saw Heeseung who was already setting the table up.

He smiled shyly at me and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Heeseung." I bit my lip to try and hide my smile before looking down and chuckling remembering what had happened last night.

"Good morning to both of you~"

Huening who was always enthusiastic seemed to be more hyper today. I heard Yeonjun laugh at the youngest, "Why do you seem so happy, Huening?"

"Something happened last night, but I'm not gonna say anything~" Huening cooed as he skipped his way to his seat on the table. 

Everyone looked at him weirdly before shrugging and proceeding to go to the dining area. As everyone situated themselves in their respective places, we started eating our breakfast. Heeseung was right in front of me and I was beside my brother and Kaila.

As we bask in the silence of our lazy morning, we suddenly heard a faint giggle from our youngest. 

Taehyun chuckled and looked at Huening, "Care to share what's making you this giggly, Ning?" 

The younger smiled and hummed a tune before answering. A mischievous smile present on his face, "I saw a couple walking by the beach last night~"

My eyes widen and my head immediately shot up to look at Heeseung. He was looking at me with evident shock on his face and his ears are starting to get red. He coughed and drank water to calm himself down. 

I looked at Huening who was cutely ignoring us and whistling his heart away. 

Yeonjun chuckled and said, "Huening, you shouldn't be watching couples by the beach, that's invading their privacy."

The youngest just simply nodded at himself and returned to eating his meal. A rush of relief flowed through my body as everyone danced around the topic and ignored what Huening has announced.

Heeseung also looked relieved that the youngest didn't try and force us to admit like how he did with Soobin and Kaila last night.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The guys decided to try and learn how to surf and Kaila and I decided to spend our day under the sun rather than getting a smack in the face by the waves.

With the occasional screams of the guys, mostly Huening, Taehyun, and Beomgyu, our day started pretty quietly.

"So, are you going to tell me about your secret boyfriend or what?" I raised an eyebrow at her teasingly.

She chuckled, "Well, it isn't much of a secret now."

"I can not believe you didn't tell me!" I exclaimed acting hurt.

She laughed, "We were trying to figure it out, you know if we're fit or not. We didn't want to just announce it without being sure."

I nodded understanding her sentiments. Though I was still a bit bitter about how she didn't even think of telling me.

A server on the beachside then appeared and gave us the drinks that we ordered earlier. We thanked him and continue talking as we watch the guys.

"I saw yours and Heeseung's reaction when Huening was gushing over at breakfast," Kaila spoke as she took a sip from his fruit shake.