Chapter 3 - New light

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up late today since it was already the weekend. Without thinking about making myself presentable, I went straight down still in my sleepwear.

I lazily made my way to the kitchen passing the living room as I go.

As I reached the end of the living room, I rubbed my eyes before yawning.

Stretching my limbs with my eyes closed. When all of a sudden, I heard a deep chuckle and a voice emerging from the couch near me.

"Damn, babe you look amazing with your bedhead."

I swiftly turned and saw Heeseung beside Yeonjun who was biting his lip trying to suppress a laugh.

My eyes widen at the sight of him in our house so early in the morning.

"Oh my gosh, seriously?" I rolled my eyes at him, "I thought I'd be free from you during the weekends."

"You got that wrong, babe." He winked and laughed.

I groaned and made my way to the kitchen. "Clearly."

My parents were out of time so I decided to make our breakfast since Yeonjun was busy with his guest so early in the morning.

Yeonjun set the table up as soon as I finished cooking. The three of us ate quietly but as I felt Heeseung's gaze shifting from his food to me I couldn't help but glare at him

He chuckled, "Damn, I'd give everything just to see you like this every morning."

I scrunched my nose as he said those lines. He followed it up with another cringy playboy line, "You'd look great being mine, don't you think so?"

I snickered at him and said, "I really, really, don't."

My brother simply laughed at the two of us as he ate his serving. He looked up and said, "You two, stop bickering and eat."

"I'm not bickering with her, I'm flirting with your sister, alright?" Heedeung boldly said in front of Yeonjun and laughed.

I looked up to see Yeonjun's disgusted expression clearly shocked at what his friend just said.

He glared at Heeseung and said, "Dude, gross. Shut up."

The other didn't even mind and just smiled sweetly as he always did and continued with his meal.

Yeonjun and Heeseung decided to watch a movie together and since my brother never liked me being left out, he decided to let me join them.

As the movie progressed, Yeonjun seemed bored of the plot. Honestly, I was too, I font even remember what the movie was about.

But since I didn't have anything else to do I figured to just watch and try to enjoy it.

Well, that was until I heard a faith sound of Yeonjun's snores. I laughed at my brother and tried to check his position making sure that he doesn't wake up with a stiff neck or something.

I continued watching the boring movie and as I did, I felt someone poking my cheek.

Right, Heeseung's still here.

I almost forgot about him since it felt so quiet. I sighed and tried to ignore him hoping he'd stop.

But he continued. I looked at him with a glare and he chuckled.

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me attention." He dragged the last syllable of his sentence irritating me more.

I sighed, now hoping that I didn't accept my brother's invitation to watch a movie.