CHAPTER 15: ROUGH DAY BRIGHT NIGHT

Loud ringing echoes through the area, making me jolt awake. I look around and notice we're still in the arena. I groan and rub my eyes as I pick up my phone.

"Hello?" My voice is hoarse and cracks due to the sudden awakening.

"Good morning!" Sophia's high pitched voice screams into the phone making me hiss and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Morning." I reply and let out a loud yawn.

"Why do you sound like you just woke up?" Sophia asks as the sleepiness slowly decreases.

"Because I just did." I mumble, putting my phone on speaker and placing it on the floor.

"So you're still in your hotel room?" Sophia asks as I tie up my hair.

"Something like that." I say, looking at the 4 guys sprawled out on the stage.

"Bells! Yesterday you said you had to go to Dublin in the morning!" Sophia yells, making my eyes widen.

"Holy shit! We're late. Oh my god, we're supposed to be on our way to Dublin right now." I mutter in panic as I quickly jump up and wake the guys up.

Loud groans fill the arena. "Soph, I gotta go." I say and end the call before packing up our things. "Guys, wake up!" I yell and shake them awake.

Slowly, the guys wake up and glare at me. "We gotta go. We're late." I say and grab the remaining things I had left unpacked such as empty bottles and stuff. "For what?" Niall groans, putting his arm over his eyes to block out the light.

"We're supposed to be on our way to Dublin!" I yell, throwing out the rubbish in my hand. "What time is it?" Harry asks, sitting up and stretching. "Who gives a shit, we're already late. let's go!" I say, lightly kicking Liam to get him to sit up.

A few groans fill the arena before I sigh in frustration. "Niall James Horan! Harry Edward Styles! Louis William Tomlinson! Liam James Payne! If all of you don't get up within the next 5 seconds, so help me God I will not hesitate to rain hellfire upon each of you!" I yell, my face red and hands moving to emphasise my frustration.

My outburst must have scared them because I have never seen these boys move so fast in my whole 2 weeks of knowing them. I smile and walk to the exit of the arena. 4 pairs of feet follow behind me causing me to smirk.

"Who's driving?" I ask as we all stand in front of the car. "Me." Niall says and grabs the keys from Harry. I get in the passenger's seat while the rest of the boys get in the back.

"Let's stop at McDonald's, grab some breakfast, then we can get to the bus and just get moving." I say as I look back to see the guys nod. The car ride to McDonald's was silent considering we were all a bit tired.

As Niall was ordering, my phone began ringing. I tell Niall my order and answer the phone. "Hello?" I place my elbow on the window and look out as the person begins to speak.

"Hello Arabella, it's Jaxon. The manager of the tour the boys are supposed to be on except the boys are nowhere to be seen and neither is the girl who's meant to keep them in check." A deep voice says, making me freeze.

"I- Uh- we're on our way to the bus." I say, trying to hide the panic and worry in my voice.

"You're supposed to be in the hotel that's 5 minutes away from where the buses are parked." Jaxon says with a sigh and I can imagine him with a frustrated look on his face to match his tone of voice.

"Well we- uh we were just-" I stutter before my phone is grabbed by Niall.

"Hello?" Niall says, glancing at me with furrowed eyebrows and putting the phone on speaker.