CHAPTER 23: CARNIVALS

"There was like this huge party that was being thrown for me and everything was great until the hulk broke in through the window and started smashing everything in sight." I explained to Niall as we sit on the floor of the metro.

I lay in between Niall's legs, my back to his chest. I play with his fingers as his other hand sits gently on my stomach, under my shirt.

"You have the most weirdest dreams ever." Niall mumbles and I look up with a grin. "Yeah, but it's fun to look back on them and be like 'oh my god how did my brain that can't remember the alphabet come up with a new dinosaur that can change its shape and form.' and then you get like flashbacks of the dream so you think it's actually real memories but then you realise that it was indeed a dream and there is no such thing as a shape shifting dinosaur." I say as Niall nods, before I turn back to his fingers.

The metro stops and the doors open. I quickly get up and try to pull up Niall. It didn't work out because I just ended up falling on my ass but once Niall finished laughing he got up and gracefully lifted me off the ground, throwing me over his shoulder.

After a few failed attempts at trying to get Niall to put me down, I give up and just let Niall carry me. Soon I'm being placed back on my feet and I sigh in relief as I fix my clothes.

I look up to see a carnival. I turn to Niall with wide eyes and he smiles. I grab Niall's hand and pull him into the carnival. We get a few tickets and I drag Niall to a few games.

"Can we get candy floss? Oh and I wanna get some nachos. I wonder if they have those potatoes on a stick thing. I love those." I start rambling as we walk through the place.

After about 2 hours, we eat a bunch of food and visit a bunch of games and rides. In the distance I notice an adorable purple panda stuffed bear on the shelves of one of the games.

I pull Niall towards the game which happens to be the one where you throw darts at balloons and if you pop a certain number of balloon you win a prize. I get 3 darts from the worker and I throw them at the wall. I didn't pop a single balloon. So I try again and again and again. 

I walk back to where Niall was standing. "Panny?" I say with a pout. "Can you throw darts well?" I ask Niall, who slowly nods. "I really want that panda stuffed toy." I tell Niall, pointing at the toys on the shelf. "So get it?" Niall tells me and I sigh.

"Well I can't throw darts very well and I may or may not have gotten 4 rounds of darts but missed each one." I tell Niall who sighs. "I don't play games like that." Niall says and I pout. "But I really want that panda." I tell him and he comes closer to me.

"What if we just buy one at a mall or something?" Niall says, wrapping his arms around me. I shake my head and wrap my hands around his neck.

"I want that one and that one only." I say and tighten my grip on him, not enough to hurt him though.

"Please." I whisper, my lips brushing against his. Niall sighs and pulls me closer, if that's even possible. "Fine." Niall mumbles and I grin. "Thank you." I peck his lips and pull Niall to the game.

"Back for another attempt?" The worker smirks and I roll my eyes. I give him the tickets and he hands me 3 darts. I give them to Niall and smile. He takes them from me and walks up to the spot he needs to throw them from.

He throws the first one and it hits a balloon, a loud pop echoing through the area. He throws the second one, popping the balloon beside the one he just popped. The third one popping a balloon right above the worker's head.

Niall smirks at the scared worker and points at the panda. The worker pulls the panda toy off the shelf and shakily hands it to Niall.

Niall walks away, pulling me with him. We walk to a secluded area of the carnival and Niall hands me the bear. "Your prize m'lady." Niall smiles and I take the bear from his hands.

"Thank you." I say and pull Niall into a hug. As I look forward while hugging Niall, I see the ferris wheel. I gasp and pull away from the hug. "Let's go on the ferris wheel." I say and grab Niall's hand, running towards the ferris wheel.

"Bunny, we've been here for almost 2 and a half hours. It's 7 pm, how do you have so much energy." Niall mumbles as I drag him through the line.

"Panny, will you just be quiet and enjoy life for once." I say, turning around to look at Niall. "There's ways to have fun other than having sex or going to parties." Niall sighs and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Bunny, anything I do with you is fun." Niall whispers, running his nose against mine. "I'm just not that into carnivals and stuff." Niall explains as I put my arms around his neck.

"I promise this will be the last ride and then we can go get some food and we can like have a picnic or something." I mumble, causing Niall to laugh. "That sounds great." Niall says, pecking my lips before we pull apart.

We walk to the seat and get in as the workers shut the door. Niall places his arm on my shoulder and pulls me closer to his side. "This is going to be so much fun." I whisper, turning my head to kiss Niall.